IV - 𝔤𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔰 & 𝔴𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔡𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔰

[ edited ]

"WITH HOW THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING, I THINK A LITTLE WALK IN THE PARK IS OUR BEST BET

"WITH HOW THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING, I THINK A LITTLE WALK IN THE PARK IS OUR BEST BET."

Lilura spoke confidently from her ridiculously high pillow fort she had managed to create on Damon's bed, sucking a cola lollipop.

"And I'm supposed to take you seriously how?" snarked the vampire, going through his clothes like lightning.

"Maybe by putting on a shirt. Have you ever heard of those?"

Damon flung his pants at Lilura, smirking at her discomfort. "I have the sudden desire to dance naked."

At that moment with Lilura giggling like a madman and Damon swinging his boxer clad hips repeatedly, Elena Gilbert walked in.

Immediately she paled, "What the hell?"

"He's been like this all morning," a nonchalant Lilura rolled her eyes, grabbing the nearest pillow and throwing it at Damon's wiggling butt.

"Strip teasing?" Elena remarked dryly, color slowly returning to her face.

"There's not much to tease," Lilura chortled.

"Rude!" Damon pouted.

"Get dressed, princess!" The enchantress crowed in return, dragging the doppelganger out with her. "You two need to freshen the fück up."

———— Δ ————

"Mystic Grill?"Damon hissed disdainfully.

"Don't hate!" Lilura pushed the doors open. "Last time I was here, Mystic Grill was an adult's playground."

Spotting someone in the distance, Lilura's entire being glowed brightly.

"SALTZ!" She roared, startling an old couple who were munching on some soggy old fries.

"It's Saltz, guys!" She whispered to Damon and Elena with childlike excitement.

With a swift glance at the table again, Lilura saw a shiny forehead of receding brown hair. "Ugh, who's that creep?" She muttered.

Elena sighed, "My biological dad, but we don't talk about it." To Damon she ordered sternly, "We just need answers. Please don't do anything stupid."

"Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun." The vampire grinned, letting the warning fly over his head.

"Damon, I mean it," Elena hissed as the trio neared the table. "All I'm asking is you try to keep it together. Be the better man."