met you, still cold.

"lisa, clean the dishes for me please? i'm gonna do something.. and also, the baths open." her mom shouted from her room.

"okay." lisa simply replied.

lisa picks up the plates and puts it on the sink. lisa wipes off the dirt from the table. jennie was there, still sitting on the chair, eating sweets.

lisa peeks at her and thought she was cute.

jennie stands up as she noticed lisa looked at her. jennie proceeds to their room, and closes it.

"what was that.." lisa questioned.

after finishing cleaning dishes, lisa rans to her mom. "eomma, why does jennie have a cold personality?"

"hm? you think so?.. i don't have time to answer that sweetie. you and her will sleep together, okay? since your bed is too big."

"wait wha-"

"it's what i said, that's it." her mom smiled at her and continued what's she's doing.

closes door

lisa bit her lip, knowing she will sleep with that woman.

knock knock

"jennie?"

"i-i mean, jennie-unnie. i'm coming in."

opens door

lisa saw jennie, reading a book on the study table. "aren't you gonna take a bath first?"

jennie didn't answer and just turns pages on her book.

seriously..

"i'll take a bath first."

lisa ties her hair into a bun.

lisa is resting her body, calming herself on the bath tub. but then, she heard footsteps coming near the bathroom.

jennie entered, with towel wrapping her.

lisa just gulped.

jennie removes the towel and showered herself from the warm water.

"shit." lisa murmured. lisa was scanning her body and continued to murmur.

jennie.. damn.. she has such a milky skin!

those curves..

her breas-

jennie stopped showering and goes to the bath tub. she joined lisa.

fuck.

jennie soon ties her hair into a bun too as she felt calm.

what should i say to her? we should talk in this moment! i'm done bathing myself so.. lisa thought.

"i'm done, i'll step out now." lisa said as she stood up and steps out the tub.

as lisa dries and wraps herself with towel, she heads out of the room while jennie was staring at her blankly.

her mom saw lisa, "how's your first bath with jendeuk?" she asked.

"i don't know, it's just hard, i can't talk to her. and damn, her skin is so milky white!" lisa answered.

"oh.."

"i saw you frowning as you step out, lisa. is there something wrong between you two?" her mom asked, crossing her arms.

"it's nothing." lisa said before she rans to the bedroom.

"?"

closes door

jendeuk.. hm.

cute nickname.

oh right, i forgot. i should apologise to jennie because of what happened this morning.

knock knock

that must be jennie.

lisa opened the door for jennie, and saw her wrapped in a towel, still dripping wet.

damn, i love her milky white skin!

"move please." jennie said sternly.

lisa realized that she's blocking the way so she immediately moved.

closes door

jennie removed the towel, she starts to wear her underwear and pajamas. while lisa is staring at her.

"hey.."

"why are you like that? it's just you're so cold. is this the usual you?" lisa asked, curious.

jennie bit her lip from what she said.

"don't ask those questions." jennie replied.

"eh.."

"okay then."

why is jennie like this, i don't get it.

jennie gets her book and starts reading on the study table while lisa lays down on the bed.

"goodnight."