cuddle.

"hey, wanna cuddle on bed first before you take a bath?" i asked her. i wanna feel her warmth rn and she needs to be comforted.

"uhm. i-i don't know."

jennie bit her lip. hot.

"but i wanna take a bath now. we can cuddle when i'm done." she said as she smiled. she took her clothes and a towel then goes to the bathroom. my heart was beating so fast that i couldn't breath.

i waited for her again. jeez, i really want to feel her! i wish mom is busy at work rn so we have more time to be alone jk.

jennie is now done taking a bath, she was wearing a bathrobe, she goes to our room, took the blower to dry her hair. i realized that i was just staring at her. she combed her hair and goes to the closet.

she wore clothes, in front of me. well.. it's normal. she  isn't even shy about it but she's always shy when it comes to our romance or skinship? haha.

she is done and went beside me, sitting on our bed. "lisa?"

oh god, i was still staring at her. but i still looked at her lmao, a staring contest.

jennie gulped then lays on the bed. "let's cuddle!" jennie said, in a baby voice. she's.. so fucking cute!

"alright haha." i lay beside her. then she moved closer and snuggled. she put her arms around my neck. i rubbed her in comfort.

it was comorting until she placed her leg between my legs, and snuggled more. it gives me chills and weird feeling. like a turn on.

i looked at the clock, and it was already 8pm. nights are the best!

i looked at jennie and her eyes are closed. she might be really tired from school. damn she smells so good.

i rubbed her in comfort and played with her hair a little bit. i was feeling sleepy too, thank god it's the weekend tomorrow. i yawned and continued to caresses jennie.

i'm feeling sleepy.. i closed my eyes.

then i hear jennie, moving to a position but i'm still closing my eyes. until i was feeling something in front and opened my eyes. shit.

jennie was on top of me. she is looking at my eyes down to my lips. "can i?"

i can't even believe that jennie is like this, she was so soft and turned into like this, she's wild. like some wild cat.

her being on top of me is unacceptable though, i should be the top because of my height and tomboyish self.

i feel so awake after seeing jennie like this. "sure."

i still remember how jennie kissed me back then. she was my first kiss. it was so sweet and passionate. i want her to kiss me.

she closed her eyes as i closed mine too. she kissed me passionately, as she touched and caress my skin.

this is making me crazy, shit. this kiss is way more different than the first kiss. i can't think straight once i felt her hands inside my shirt, touching below my breasts. shit. we should stop.

i stopped the kiss by pushing her, aggressively. "i enjoyed it but i only agreed on kissing, right?" i said to her.

"damn you're wild, acting like it's our anniversary or something like that. freely wanna have sex." i added. i saw jennie pouting. shit she's fucking cute yet so wild.

she crossed her arms. "why, don't you want to?" she smirked at me. jeez jennie, why are you like this?

"i can't handle it." i answered her as i looked away. i am so shy.

jennie crossed her arms, "well to be honest, you should be the top since you're taller. and the type to initiate a kiss. just why are you so shy about it?"

"you don't know anything, you're my first love, okay? i wouldn't be those people that only thinks about lust over love." i said as i fixed my position.

jennie didn't say anything back and lays beside me. "sorry! now it looks like i was only thinking about lust, but i really love you! lisaaayaaahhh." she snuggled.

"i just can't control it. sorry."

"yeah yeah. tomorrow i will tell you something. i'm just lazy to tell it today."

"even talking is making you lazy? you're so cute." jennie said as she kissed my neck. that made me flinch.

"everything about you is so cute, your bangs, your apperance, so cute."

jennie is back to her soft self again. ever since we confessed, the 'strict' and 'cold' jennie doesn't show up to me. she was only like that at school.

--

saturday.

i woke up and yawned. jennie was still snuggling to me. she's such a koala. back then when we're still not close, we don't even snuggle. well of course we wouldn't be even snuggling or cuddling. it's like, when we were sleeping, we don't have a lot of skinship.

the door opened, that could be mom. i closed my eyes to pretend i am still sleeping.

"ooh, what is this i am seeing?" i heard mom.

"you guys are so sweet, my jendeuk is snuggling!"

"i should take a picture."

i hear mom's phone taking photos. it feels like we're a couple. but i don't know.. we just have mutual feelings.