hotel.

rest day. 9pm.

"i'm bored, i want to go out right now." jennie sighs heavily.

i looked at her, "then let's go outside." while i closed the book i was reading.

but where..

...

crowd noises

"sure is crowded in seoul, and yeah do you remember what i've told you before?" jennie said as she eat her street food.

"the hotel..?" she smirked.

i noticed that there is a sauce on her cheek, "don't get yourself dirty, especially your clothes."

she grabbed my hand while i was wiping her cheek, she then kissed me out of nowhere.

jennie looked at me with a gentle smile. she giggled.

heartbeat

i looked away, i smiled like an idiot.

oh yeah the hotel she used to talk about. why did she bring it up damn you're so horny jennie.

"i want to go right now, i saw a hotel on the way here, it has jacuzzi!" she was begging, pouting lips.

"for sure, let's go there, only for jacuzzi alright?"

good thing i brought more money. i'll text mama.

"wouldn't it be better if we invited someo-" she cut me off, covering my lips with her index finger.

"i only want it for the two of us. our alone time." she sternly said.

what happened to me, i've been thinking of inviting friends than thinking about our alone time. jennie needs to control her lust and hormones tho.

"sorry." i looked down.

she touched my cheeks, "haha it's okay, let's go, it's noisy."

---

we made it to the hotel.

it's the perfect time to go to a jacuzzi, it's winter.

clink

i heard glass sounds, "oh, they have drinks here lisa!"

i ignored jennie. i ain't having those tonight.

"lisa let's drink, just for a little. it's strawberry soju!"

"soju?"

~

welp i ended up drinking anyways.

"hey lisa, do you ever had a liking on someone from our school besides me?" she raised her eyebrow.

"mhm.. nah."

"boring." jennie said as she drank another cup.

jennie's face became red. "i want to go to the bath right now, let's go. let's bath naked."

n-naked? and we're alone?! but that's normal for us in our home but right now we're at a hotel, it's making you feel intense when it's at a hotel.

jennie goes to the jacuzzi, bring the soju. she started to remove her clothes but stopped as she looked at me.

"remove them for me." she winked.

such a tease.

i'll tease back.

"sure." i removed her bra first under her tight shirt.

"why did you remove the bra first lisa?!"

then our eyes met, i started to kiss her passionately as i rub her thighs. "l-lis.."

i stopped, i looked at her tits from her shirt and her nipples got hard that fast. "oh why don't you look at that."

"you perv." she looked away.

i removed her shirt then her bottoms. "now go, swim."

"shut up."

~

11pm

"what did you text mama about where we are now?"

"i told her that we are at a friend's house, don't worry." i said as i drink another shot of soju.

~

we then wore the bathrobe and i laid down on the bed. "let's sleep jennie, my body's tired."

"huh? what do you mean, we haven't even started doing 'it'." she said while drying her hair.

what?!

i'm not in the mood to do that shit.

"pfft HAHAHAHA, just kidding of course. i know you're not in the mood to do it, you're tired too." she said as she approached.

she faced me, "then let's sleep." she smiled.

that's unusual of jennie.

~

sorry it's so short :((