rosé.

"so why did you end up here.."

"..rosé?"

now, i can see what will happen later. rosé is clingy ever since she was a kid. i am hoping that she have matured enough for her to not cling with me.

i don't want to spend time with her for now.. but i can't do anything about it cuz she followed us, and now she is here at our apartment.

"cuz.. it's been a while, right? i wanna spend time with you." rosé said as she hugged me. later i stopped her hug.

"why only me? let's time our time together with her, you can befriend with jennie too." i pointed jennie. she was reading the psycopath book again.

rosé looked at jennie, but later she glared at her.

god.. don't tell me ugh. rosé is so selfish. why do you dislike jennie so much?

"eh.. i don't wanna."

rosé clinged again, on my left arm.

it looks like she is still clingy.

me and rosé goes to our room, me and jennie's room. she looked around, and says, "why is it so neat compared to your room from your last apartment."

.. cuz jennie likes it neat and clean. well yes, my room last time was so dirty and messy.

".. uh well. because jennie wants it neat." i replied to her as i sat on our bed.

she looked at jennie's stuff, "woah, her stuff is all black. even her study table and notebooks."

oh no, she's touching jennie's stuff. i hope jennie will not come in.

"hey rosé, you should stop touching her stuff."

but she was holding jennie's family frame. she didn't even listen to me. oh shit she might drop that, it has glass too. that is important to jennie.

i came to rosé fast, and snatched the frame. "i just told you to not touch her stuff."

door opens

okay, not a good timing.

jennie saw me holding her family frame.

"oh hi jennie. you see.."

but jennie just glared at me. "what did you do?" she asked with stern voice.

"i told rosé to not touch your stuff, but she continued and she was looking at your frame. rosé grabbed it and i snatched it from her because she might drop it, and i know that this is important to you."

park chaeyoung always makes trouble ugh.

"i'm not that clumsy.." rosé whispered.

jennie whispered something, i can't hear it..

i saw jennie glaring at rosé. "i think you should go home by now." she said to rosé with a stern voice.

"s-sorry."

jennie sits next to me.

rosé gets her things quickly from the living room, and she came back to the room.

she's coming closer to me, then she kissed me on my cheek. "goodbye."

i am left, speechless. just what is that girl??? jennie obviously have seen it. i touched the cheek where she kissed.

i heard the door closing, she might have left now.

"what is that girl to you?" jennie suddenly asked.

"rosé is my childhood friend. i just met her from the old apartment, when we got closer.. she suddenly became clingy."

"i don't like her." jennie said.

.. i have nothing to say.