||12.||

•||Ch12: Be Ready, Zayaan||•

||Third Person POV||

The sound of water dripping down and hit the dirt ground echoed in the basement followed with the couple of groans in pain. The sun was trying to peeking through the small hole to spread it's light in the whole sinful black room.

The smell of blood and death was awfully waving in the painfully suffocating air which could make anyone cringe but not those who were used to it, those who made sure that smell never faded.

The hitting of boots on the bloodfull and dirtful ground echoed in the whole basement. The sound came closer and closer to the last and special room of basement. Not that, that was any special torture room but it had a special prisoner there.

The door was opened with a loud thud and the small dim lights turned on. The small figure which was already present in the room tried to curl more in ball shape and groaned.

The person walked close to the small figure and fisted his hands in her hairs and pulled them up to make her face him. She groaned and cried in pain as he pulled her hairs again and this time more painful. Her tears streamed down her eyes and looked at him with half opened eyes which held nothing, no spark, no pain, no anger, nothing.

“Are you hungry?” He mocked her with a sinful dark smirk.

She didn't answer him nor utter any word, just kept looking at him blankly. His cold eyes turned into a deadly glare and slapped her hard with one hand and other still in her hairs, holding her firmly. She closed her eyes tightly when the pain shot through her left cheek and more tears fell from her and passing through her lips, mixing with the blood which was flowing through a cut on her lips.

“Answer me!” His loud angry voice boomed in the whole basement.

“He will kill you!” She answered him with the same sentence which she repeated from the past one year.

“Oh! No, no, no, no! I am scared. Please save me anyone!” He yelled in fake fear and then started laughing loudly at the end.

“Before he do something to me, I will break him slowly and steadily!” He said, murderously and evilly.

He held her face in his other hand and squeezed it painfully before leaving her hairs and pushed her forcefully. In result, she ended up hitting her face with the dirtful ground. He took his gun out of his holster and crouched down beside her.

She looked up at him through her eyelashes without any fear. He moved his gun and traced her face with it. His eyes were searching for the fear but he couldn't find it.

“Just kill me!” She mumbled, blankly.

On hearing this, a smile formed on his lips and he put his gun beside him on the ground. That smile turned into sinister smile on his lips and his hands moved towards her face and he grabbed her chin in deathly grip.