||19.||

•||Ch19: I Will Not||•

||Mishal POV||

I smiled as I wrapped my arms tightly around a soft and fluffy pillow which had same scent of Zayaan. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the other side of bed and frowned when I didn't see him beside me. I sat up slowly and removed the duvet. I stood up slowly and went to the washroom.

After using washroom, I entered in the closet and saw Zayaan was tying his tie. He looked up at me and walked towards me slowly. He stood in front of me and moved his right hand to my face and creased it softly and gently.

"I will pick you at 6," He told me, softly.

I leaned in his touch and looked in his eyes in confusion.

"I have a surprise for you," He answered my unasked question.

I nodded my head and slowly took a step towards him and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me back and kissed on my head. I put my head on his chest and listened his heartbeat which was like a melody for my ears. I didn't know how long we were standing like this but his phone ruined our moment.

He sighed in frustration and unwrapped his one arm from me and pulled his phone out of his pocket. I pulled myself away and looked up at him who was looking at his phone with narrowed eyes.

"I have to go," He told me and stepped back after kissing me last time on my forehead.

I watched him disappearing out of the closet in disappointment then turned back to change my clothes. I changed into comfortable and loose clothes and went down for breakfast. I entered in the dining hall and greeted amma bi who was sitting on the table and waiting for me.

"Today I told Rauza to cook everything your favorite," She told me, happily with a smile.

I smiled back at her and sat on her left side. Amma bi served me breakfast and filled my plate with everything. She kept ignored me when I stopped her.

"You have to eat everything and I want your plate finish in 15 minutes," She ordered me, strictly.

I nodded my head slowly and tried to finish everything on my plate. The shocking thing was my plate was empty in five minutes and I was more hungry. Amma bi must had felt my hunger because she put more food in my plate.

"Start waking my son at 3 am," Amma bi said with a smile.

I looked at her in confusion and thought why would I have to wake him in the morning.

"Silly girl, start making him run here and there for your late night carvings," Amma bi said with gleaming in her eyes.

"When your dada was alive, I always made him running here and there for my late night carvings. And that time the shops and markets were 5 km away from our house," Amma bi told me and giggled to herself as she recalling all her memories.