||13.||

•||Ch13: Confession||•

||Mishal POV||

After using washroom, I washed my hands and face, and exited from it. As I stepped in the room, I heard the door of the room opened with a loud thud which made me startle. I looked towards the door with wide eyes that held fear and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, loudly and in panic.

My one hand flew to chest and other to my baby bump when the door banged opened. My heart beat fast in fear and my breath was uneven. He didn't answer me instead he strode towards me and cupped my face, looking at me from head to toe like he was looking for any injury.

"What happened?" He asked me ignoring my earlier question.

His voice was out of breath like he ran all the way to me but it still held coldness yet his eyes held concern, softness and an unknown emotion at the same time. I blinked at his question and looked at him in confusion.

Your entry scared me to my death, other than this nothing happened.

"I don't know what are you saying," I whispered looking at him.

"Amma bi called me and said something happened to you," He told me than he pressed his lips in a thin line like realization hit him.

He removed his hands slowly and stepped away from me. He looked away and ran his hand in hairs with a sigh. He turned around and went out of the room without saying anything. I was left in confusion, why would amma bi called him and said someth-

I palmed my face and sighed, knowing why amma bi called him. I walked out of the room and heard voices coming from downstairs. When I reached there, I saw amma bi was staring at Zayaan while he was sitting across her with his head leaned back against the couch.

On hearing me entered in the living hall, amma bi looked at me with a smile and Zayaan moved his head up to look at me. He stood up and looked from me to amma bi then back at me.

"You have five minutes. Go, get ready. We are going out," Zayaan stated then walked out of the living hall with one last glance at amma bi who was grinning.

I looked at amma bi for an explanation who was sheepishly looking anywhere but me. When finally amma bi looked at me, her cute face held innocence but we all knew she was anything but innocent.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Amma bi asked like she knew nothing.

"Amma bi, you don't have to call him," I told her looking at where Zayaan was sitting before.