||20.||

•||Ch20: Behind the Reason||•

||Mishal POV||

I opened my eyes and sat up slowly with a yawn. I rubbed my eyes then looked around the room. The wall in front of bed was made of glass from where you could see heavenly sight of mountains. On the ceiling, there was a beautiful and an elegant chandelier.

For a second my mind was blank then I remembered last night I slept on couch after Zayaan fed me. He must had took me here but he wasn't in the room. I removed the duvet from me but before I put my feet on the floor, he entered in the room with a tray in his hands.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

He came towards me and put the tray on the nightstand then turned to me and placed his lips on my forehead and kissed me. A sigh escaped from my lips and a smile stretched on my lips.

"Washroom," I told him with a smile.

He stepped aside and I stood up and went to washroom. After using washroom, I entered back in the room and sat on the bed beside him. He took the tray from nightstand and put it between us.

There were chocolate chip pancakes and two mugs of chocolate milk but there was only one fork and knife. Slowly, Zayaan fed me and also ate with the same fork which pleased my heart.

After we were done eating, he took the tray and walked out of the room. I stood up and followed him out of the room but went to the hall and opened the glass door. I stepped out of the hall to the patio and sat on the chair.

Suddenly, a beautiful fifteen to sixteen years old girl entered in the patio and squealed as when she looked at me. She came running towards me and quickly sat in front of me, near my feet.

"Wow! Everyone are telling truth!" She said in awe as she stared at me with her cute big smile.

I looked at her in confusion but a smile also appeared on my lips as I looked at her cute face.

"Why you are sitting down? Come and sit here," I told her, softly and patted the chair beside me.

"Nah-ha! My abba always says never to sit beside and equal to you guys," She said with a smile and shook her head.

I frowned at her and was about opened my mouth to tell her again to sit beside me but stopped when I heard a voice from behind me.

"And how many times I have to tell you that none of our family member care about this," Zayaan said and stood beside me.

She smiled sheepishly at Zayaan and stood up slowly and sat beside me with a cute pout. I chuckled at her cute face and looked back at Zayaan who sat with us, in front of me.

"She is Rubab. Her parents are farmers in our land," He told me.

I nodded my head then turned to Rubab who looked at me with a grin on her face.