Thirty One

“J-Joonie!” The man whimpered, throwing his head back as the man on top of him moved, grunting lowly as he thrust his hips forward. Jimins legs were wrapped around his waist, his hands around Namjoon’s neck as the man moved slowly, making sure that his queen wasn’t hurting.

But the only thing Jimin was feeling was good.

Well...amazing really.

Namjoon grunted again, leaning down and burying his face into Jimin's neck, kissing and sucking as he continued to move, having to clench his eyes to not release his pleasure right away.

He always had to hold off when he was with Jimin, the male was just too perfect for him, too snug, too...too much of everything really and it made Namjoon lose control every time he was granted the permission to pleasure his love.

“You’re so perfect, dove. S-So good for me.” Namjoon huffed out, speeding up his movements a little faster.

Jimin whimpered in response, pulling Namjoon closer to him, wanting to feel every inch of the man flushed against him. Namjoon smiled, complying with his queen and pushing his body down more, pressing his chest against Jimin’s.

He kissed his queen on the lips slowly, loving the sweet taste on his mouth. “I love you, dove.”

“Y-Yes—Ah!—y-yes J-Joonie...I-I love you—Ngh!—t-too!” Jimin managed between gasps and moans as Namjoon suddenly pushed himself up and began to thrust into him with little mercy.

The king chased his high, but reached down to cup Jimin’s length in his hands as well, wanting his queen to feel everything from every which direction.

Jimin whimpered, shaking his head a bit, unable to process the pleasure hitting him from all sides.

The last straw was when Namjoon leaned down and began to lightly suckle on his nipple, swirling his tongue and biting softly.

The male screamed out, arching his back as he came, releasing all over his stomach. Namjoon smiled at the sight, rutting his hips a few times before releasing inside of the man, riding out his orgasm for a while before slipping out.

He got off of the bed and grabbed a rag, wiping Jimin off and then himself, before climbing back into bed and pulled his queen into his arms.

“Thank you, dove.” Namjoon whispered, as he did every time Jimin allowed him to make love to him. Jimin merely giggled in response, leaning up to steal a kiss from Namjoon.

“You don’t have to keep thanking me, Joonie.”

“I will, every time.” Namjoon whispered. “It is a gift, every time you bestow it upon me I will be eternally grateful. And I will express that.”

“Gosh! Stop you big—“ Jimin cut himself off with a squeal, smacking his head into Namjoon’s side, trying to cover his red cheeks.

“Big? Yeah, I know.” Jimin squeaked out an embarrassed sound, smacking a Namjoon on his chest.

“I hate you.” He muttered into the king’s skin.

“I love you, too, dove.” Namjoon laughed out. He sighed and pulled Jimin closer to him. “You’re birthday is coming up. I wish to throw a ball for you, but I do not know how you would react to it.”

“A ball?” Jimin looked up at Namjoon.

“I wish to have the whole kingdom celebrate your birthday. Festivals, balls, dancing and wine all night. All to celebrate for you.” Jimin felt a smile tug at his lips and he nodded slowly.

“That sounds nice. I’ve never celebrated my birthday before.”

“You haven’t ever What?” Namjoon asked in shock, his jaw slackening in surprise.

“We do not celebrate anybody but the king's birthday here. As is custom.” Jimin muttered.

“Well fuck that. I will notify the maids and kitchens today.” Jimin released a happy giggle.

“Thank you, Joonie, it means a lot to me.”

“You deserve the world, Minnie.”

-

“Minnie?” Namjoon groaned, opening his eyes slightly at the sunlight peeking in through the windows. He’d been awaken by the bed moving and the hurried sound of feet running across the room.

Namjoon slid from the bed, grabbing a robe and tying it around himself, as he walked towards the bathing rooms.

He slowly opened the door, watching as Jimin leaned over a bucket and hurled. Namjoon quickly made his way over, rubbing Jimin’s back. “Dove, are you ill?” Jimin shrugged, breathing heavily once he was done.

“I don’t know.” Jimin muttered.

“Didn’t you say you often got sick when you were young?”

“But that was when I was young, I haven’t been sick in years.”

“Well, would you like to me to call for Jin just to make sure? Even if it is a cold, I am sure he would happily help you.” Jimin nodded slowly, having Namjoon help him back to the bed.

Namjoon then called for Jin, the man walking in a few moments later, a basket of herbs in his arms. “I heard you were sick?” He asked gently, walking over to Jimin and placing the basket onto the floor. “Let’s see.”

The man’s eyes began to glow slightly as he held his hand over Jimin’s forehead.

The healer frowned, shaking his head and moving his hand down.

Now it hovered over Jimin’s neck.

But again, Jin frowned and moved down.

Until it rested over Jimin’s abdomen.

“Well, it seems like...Jimin is pregnant.”

“Oh. Okay.” Jimin said, nodding.

“Okay.” Namjoon said as well, nodding along, but then froze. “Okay!?” Namjoon yelled, his eyes wide when he realized. “What do you mean just okay!?”