Seventeen

****Warning**** The following update is a bit sexual. If that type of stuff makes you uncomfortable, please make your way to the ~...~ symbol further into the chapter. I'll add a TLDR section at the end of the update. Thank you and enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------

My body moved into overdrive the second I let the words leave my lips. “I trust you,” I said again, more clearly so that even I knew myself what I had decided. Aveline’s eyes softened with relief and she bent forward until her lips were just above mine. I held my breath in suspense.

“Good,” She breathed before pressing hers over mine faintly. I jerked away on instinct, surprised by the kiss. Xander was close behind me, which I found out when my movement landed me against him instead. The feel of his hard chest now aligned with my back sent a burning blush over my body. I wasn’t exactly a virgin, but I hadn’t done… anything experimental before. Not especially involving another woman.

“What exactly does this process involve?” I squeaked nervously as Xander ran the palm of his hand over my blood-dried arm affectionately. Aveline moved closer to meet me, a small smile playing on her lips as she moved her own hands over my thighs which were thankfully still covered by my flannel pajamas.

“Don’t worry, my little tiger, we won’t go all the way. Unless you want us to,” She said seductively, sending chills over my skin at the promise of pleasure in her tone. “If you recall, Xander and Vincent both were in the process with you before. It involves intimacy. It’s how we call to our spirit to bond with you. It involves flesh and in the end, blood.” Aveline was enjoying this all too much. It reminded me of her request when we first met. Obviously, she hadn’t been kidding and neither had Xander when he said she would like me. Apparently, he meant it in a physical way as well.

“Can we start?” Xander’s voice was deep and husky behind me. Wait, we hadn’t even started yet? My nerves were beginning to make me tremble again, not out of fear but out of… embarrassment perhaps. Anxiety, more like. My stomach was tight and burning.

Aveline was once again extremely close to me. “Can we?” She asked me sincerely, reminding me that they wouldn’t do anything without me being willing. She was lightly pulling on the bottom of my shirt, letting me know she intended to remove it soon. I felt like my skin would burn off from the heat now consuming my body. I couldn’t speak any longer, but a courageous part of me allowed me to nod in consent.

She pulled me towards her and away from Xander momentarily, lightly placing kisses among my brow and nose. Her soft warm lips made their way over my eyes and cheek, only tracing my lips briefly before moving to my jaw. It was obvious she was trying to keep me from being too uncomfortable, probably guessing by now that I’d never done anything like this. My breaths were already fast and shallow, and my heart was racing with adrenaline.

Aveline leaned back and removed her shirt without taking her eyes off of me, leaving her in a bra and short shorts. She then pulled up on my shirt and I lifted my arms obediently. I was left bare from the waist up, having been braless in my nightwear. By reflex, I crossed my arms over my breasts almost defensively and nobody moved to remove them so I remained that way.

Aveline moved away a bit, shifting her weight so that she was on her hands and knees in front of me. She looked like a tiger herself, ready to pounce, her eyes bright and almost dangerous. I reminded myself that I could trust her, that they were going to protect me. The fear of being hurt still planted in my anxiety, though I tried to have no doubt.

My thoughts were interrupted when Xander’s arms moved around mine to pull me back against him abruptly. I inhaled sharply in surprise, feeling the hot flesh of my back align with his now bare chest. He reached a hand up to my hair, tilting my head to the side and petting my strands softly while his cool breath teased along my ear. His other arm stayed around me protectively, not demanding but firm. He moved the hair from my neck and shoulder, tracing the skin lightly as though I would break beneath him. And then he pressed his lips against my flesh, starting just beneath my ear and trailing down my neck to my shoulder. He stopped there, his tongue darting out to taste my skin just for a moment.