CHAPTER 6.

ENJOY

    ENJOY.🌸

I was going through Emily Martin's file and was quite impressed with her qualifications when I heard the opening of the door but I didn't bother looking at who it was. I acted as if I didn't realize someone's presence. I raised my head when I heard someone cleared their throat.

A beautiful lady stood in front of me. Her blue eyes staring mine grey eyes. You have a girlfriend Tyler, My subconscious reminded me.

"Have a seat, Miss Martin," I said calmly pointing towards one of the chairs.

"Thank you." She smiled at me and sat on the chair.

I found her staring at me. Are you checking me out girl? I smirked.

"If you are done checking me out Miss Martin, we may proceed." I stared into her eyes. Why do those eyes look so familiar?

"Yeah," She looked down embarrassingly.

"Okay so tell me about yourself, everything." She raised her head up while I was smirking.

"I guess you already know that." She shrugged. Feisty much!

"Miss Martin. I don't like repeating myself. If you want this job take it or get the fuck out of here." I raised my voice at her making her jump a bit.

"I am sorry." She got lost in her thoughts.

"I guess I asked you something." I arched my eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, okay. My name is Emily Martins. I moved here last month. My age is 24. I have a master's degree in business. I also studied finance so I know how to deal with any type of investments and money management of the company." She said in one breath.

"Great. Where do you live?" She looked at me surprised.

"Excuse me! Is that part of an interview?" She asked confusingly.

"If you want this job, I guess you will answer every question. I know the job you are currently doing is of no good and you need a better job. So let us not make it difficult." An evil smirk plastered on my face.

She clenched and unclenched her jaw. "Sure, if you insist." She said emphasizing on the last word.

I just nodded enjoying pissing her off.

"I am currently working at a café and living at my friend's apartment. My parents live in Canada while I moved here. I am the youngest among my siblings. Do you want to know anything else sir?" She sarcastically smiled at me.

"Why did you move here?" I know I should not ask her that but I was enjoying it. I was actually in a good mood since Amber left.

"Because... I wanted... to move here." She hesitated a bit. Why does it look like she was lying?