CHAPTER 38.

TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!💕

I stretched my arms and yawned

I stretched my arms and yawned. I was still sleepy but couldn't help it. It was time I should head back to work. I tucked my hair behind my ears as I silently watched Tyler making us breakfast. His hips were slowly moving to the song and I pressed my lips together trying my best not to laugh at him.

"Are you not done yet, baby?" I pouted. He didn't answer me. He was so busy showing me his moves. I couldn't control myself and burst into laughter. I didn't realize that now I was lying flat on my back. I straightened myself up when I heard someone cleared their throat.

Tyler was standing right before me with his arms crossed. I pressed my lips together and innocently pushed the lock of my hair out of my face.

"What were you doing there laying on top of the counter?" He questioned with a serious look on his face. He literally looked like my dad who would have scolded me as if being caught creating a mess in the kitchen.

"Laughing." I blurted out. I covered my mouth with my hands and shut my eyes, mentally slapping myself for always embarrassing myself in front of him.
My big mouth always leads me to trouble!

I slowly opened my eyes back only to find him smiling. "Come, get down." He said as he extended his hands out for me. He held me by my waist and gently put me down on the floor. I went to the other side of the counter and sat on one of the stools, impatiently tapping my fingers on the counter.

"Stop doing that!" He uttered in annoyance with his back facing me.

I pouted. "I am hungry."

"It's almost done." He said with his back still facing me.

I placed both my arms and on the kitchen counter and crossed them with my chin on top of my knuckles. Someone tapped on my head and I slowly opened my eyes. How long have I been here sleeping? Has Tyler left?

I instantly raised my head up and found Tyler setting the plates on the counter. If he is here than who... I turned my head to the right and saw Noah warmly smiling at me.

"Good morning, Van." He kissed the top of my head as he sat beside me.

I smiled at him. "Good morning, Noah."

"Here are your pancakes with blueberry syrup on it." Noah and I, both turned our heads to Tyler. He slides the plate towards me and I licked my lips as I stared at the delicious pancakes before me.

"Here is your bacon, eggs and cheese sandwich." He slides the plate towards Noah.

He handed us our coffee and himself sat on my left. He had his pancakes with blueberry syrup. Soon, silence fell upon us as we had our breakfast. The thing I loved most about them is none of them talk while eating. After we were done having our breakfast, we headed to the office.