CHAPTER 8.

Lots of love your way! You may continue.💕

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

Noah told me that Tyler and his dad had been arguing since week over his marriage. His dad wants him to marry his friend's daughter while Tyler wants to marry Amber. I insisted him to tell me about the girl but he just dropped the subject saying 'I guess that would be enough for now' Rude much? I know. He also told me that whenever Tyler is mad over something he usually goes to a club which is on a ten minutes' drive from his father's mansion.

Hearing about his father living in a mansion didn't surprise me. I too live in one. Well used to. Tyler and Noah live together in a penthouse. I know how beautiful penthouses are. My brother lives in one too. Isn't it strange? The handsome billionaire is so madly in love with one girl. I mean mostly young billionaires are fuck boy. Tyler Benson is a very strange guy. Only God knows how I will understand this man.

"We are here." Noah's voice pulled me from my thoughts.

I nodded and climbed out of the car, following Noah. It didn't take much time in finding Tyler. He was sitting on one of the stools, about to take a sip from beer bottle when Noah rushed towards him, pushing everyone in his way, least bothered about the glares people were giving me. I liked how he was so concerned about his best friend. Alyssa, I miss her.

Before I could shed tears, I followed him. Noah grabbed the glass and threw on the floor. Tyler and I, both watched as the glass shattered on the floor. Some of the people who were still in their senses ceased and had their eyes on us while the others were least bothered. I so wanted to run to the dance floor and sway my hips on the rhythm but I stood to my ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Tyler? You never drink this much. You_" Noah's voice distracted me.

Tyler placed his finger on Noah's lip making him shut. Seeing Tyler acting like a kid, made me giggled. He directed his gaze at me, checking me out. My cheeks felt hot. He looked so hot even with messy hair. I thought.

"H-h-h-heeeeey! Emmmilyy," He slurred, jabbing a finger into my chest, taking me by surprise. I moved back and Tyler pouted. So cute, I thought.

"You look sexyyyy." He poked my nose with his finger, taking me by surprise again. God, Tyler called me sexy. It sounded so perfect coming from his mouth.

"Okay enough Tyler. We need to leave." Noah grabbed Tyler's hand in order to drag him out of here but failed miserably.

"Whyyy? I am enjoying here." Tyler pushed Noah and he fell onto his butt. I felt bad for him but I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Tyler joined me.

"You butty must have hurt Noahyyy. Come here let meeeee check if it's okayyyy." Tyler said in between laugh and grinned. I did nothing but admired him. He looked so cute.