CHAPTER 11

Before you start reading, I would like to say that I love you all! You may continue.🌸

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

Noah and I, both stand up. I looked at Tyler from head to toe. God, how can someone always manage to look so good? He...

"What the hell is she doing here?" Tyler shouted and guess what? I didn't jump this time as I know he does nothing but shouts. Jerk.

"Calm down bro. I'll explain." Noah said as he patted Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler jerked his hands off and glared at him. "You better do that."

He walked towards the couch and stopped when he saw me. Like what you see? I internally smirked. He shook his head and sat down on the couch. I smiled to myself. Noah and I also sat down on the couch. I crossed my legs showing most of my skin. I smirked when I saw Tyler glancing at me. He directed his gaze at Noah and waited impatiently for his explanation.

Noah cleared his throat. "Well. You know you were drunk last night right? Or don't you?" He raised his eyebrow at Tyler.

Tyler rolled his eyes at Noah. "Yeah, I do remember that."

"Good." I saw Noah smirking but it dropped immediately when Tyler glared at him.

Noah rubbed his knees with both of his hands and said. "Okay coming straight to the point. Emily and I brought you from the club home. If you remember, I grabbed your hand and threw the beer glass on the floor. Then I told you to come with me but you pushed me and I fell on my butt." Noah glared at Tyler.
They both do that a lot. Like a lot.

He just shrugged as if Noah glaring didn't harm him. Why would it? They were best friends.

"Then what happened?" Tyler said.

"Then I made you shut and like a good boy you are, you placed your finger on your lips and went along with me. That's it." Noah smirked and I chuckled.

He looked at me and I stared at him. He stood up and left. Why did he leave without saying a word? Was he embarrassed acting....cute? Why am I thinking so much about him? I shouldn't care what he does and what he doesn't. Pushing away from the thoughts, I looked at Noah and saw him typing something on his phone.

"Noah?"

"Yeah," He faced me.

"How about we will continue this later? Just drop me at the apartment so that I can change. I can't go out in these." I said pointing down towards Noah's shirt.

"Yeah sure, But you don't need to go home. I already asked one of the guards to bring you a dress so that you can wear it to the office." He smirked. Why does he always have to smirk?

I looked at him, surprised. "What... why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't tell you because I wanted to see how sexy you look in my shirt." He winked at me.