Dinner?

Whilst in the bathroom, the events that I had just witnessed kept on going over and over in my head. After what felt like hours, I heard my stomach growl. I was hoping Brahms wasn't down there.
I rushed to my bathroom door and twisted the knob, to find a trail of flower petals, along with another note, similar to the one inside my book. It said 'meet me downstairs'.
The petals lead all the way downstairs and onto the back porch.
I followed them and saw a small table, which had cutlery, a glass of red wine and a rose in a vase.
Around the porch were wrapped fairy lights, whilst the sun began to set and the moon began to rise, glistening on the crystal clear pond in view.
"What do you think?" a voice said from behind me.
I turned around to face him, and didn't realise that tears were running down my face. He came closer towards me, and I could feel his warm breath, brushing over my cheeks. He took his thumb, and wiped my tears away.
"I'm sorry Brahms. I know you were only trying to protect me, but you can't kill whoever you want!" I said sternly. "And yes. It's beautiful!"
"I didn't want to hurt him. I'm sorry. It wont happen again." He reassured me.
His mask was removed again. His face was so handsome!
My heart fluttered as we both sat down, preparing to eat the hot food.
There was cheese and tomato lasagne, served with some roast potatoes and vegetables.
The whole time we were eating, Brahms just stared at me, as if I were some sort of queen.
"This is my way of saying sorry Greta." He spoke.
"I can tell!" I laughed.
"The food was delicious! I didn't know you were so good at cooking!" I chuckled.
He smiled, showing he was charmed.
What was I thinking? I'm eating with a unpredictable man child who could murder me instantly!

What am I doing with this psycho?

A few hours later, we cleared the plates and table and came to sit inside by the fireplace in the library.
I read to him. He came up out of his seat and over to me.
"Oh no, I'm fine" I muttered.
He placed me onto his lap and gripped his arms around me tightly. I felt very vulnerable to him, but at the same time, for the first time in my life, I felt safe.
I fell asleep after a while, and I felt Brahms carrying me upstairs and into my bedroom, placing me onto my bed and under the covers.