1.Orion

Hi Esteemed Readers, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my short stories. I appreciate the feedback too, and I would like to practice my Gratitude by writing this short book. I haven't yet decided how many chapters I'll do, but I'll be taking bits and pieces from my previous work and combine it so it becomes part of this short book.
I hope you enjoy it and please share!!

Knowing he wasn't of this time, they Labeled him And Constantly told him that 'You're Just Like The Others', A Copy, A PROGRAM Designed To Follow And Live Like The Rest, But Little Did They Know That he was Unique, Mysterious In Such A Way That They Criticized him And Sometimes made him Feel Like he was an Anomaly, but all he needed was somebody who understood him, a being that vibrated on the same frequency As him, just like a fairy-tale, He Found what he believed to be a being made Just for him.

As he wandered through the milky-way, searching for answers, he Suddenly Started To feel Nostalgic, "I miss my home", he thought to himself. *Orion comes from The Cosmos, A Place Of Immunity Far From The Oppression Of Sour Ideals. A Place Where Serenity Exists Within All Beings, Where Free Souls Endure FOREVER, The Place Where his Perception Of Reality Is Vivid And True, his Mind And Soul Are At Peace*.

But Alas, I Keep On Swinging, Lost In My Thoughts, Amazed By The Luxury Of A View I Can Afford. I'm Trapped In between, Backstroking In The U.V, I Open My Eyes and Look Through The Sun Visor, Suddenly I Start To Feel Goosebumps, Not Because Of The Calming Breeze, It's Actually The View Ahead Of Me That's The Cause, I Can Almost Feel The Touch Of The Sun Reaching Out, but before I try to reach out and feel the warmth, I get Attracted By A Frequency I Can't Quite Interpret, The Type That Provokes excitement As I Get Closer.

He Catches A Glimpse Of The Source, And What he Sees Has him Lost For Words. Her Beauty Is Exotic, She Allows him A Moment To Indulge In A Telepathic Conversation With Her Being. Her Existence Is Oozing Intelligence, Elegance, Beauty And Not To Forget That Exquisite Radiance. I try to Come Closer And Kiss Her On The Cheek, trying to Show her My Adoration And Gratitude, For Her Soul Essence Screams: Magnificent..

Just as we were about to drift off into the Cosmos and live happily ever after, my alarm clock rings for the forth time, late for work again I quickly get ready and run towards the bus stop. Just in time for the commute to the CBD, earphones on and the world temporarily off, Jamming to Tugela Fairy By Simmy, I gotta admit that this has to be the favorite part of my day. Orion loved the sea, from the beautiful Sunsets to the sharp Salt smell of the air, The waves whisper to him, calling him to the soft sand. "If his life were a fragrance, it would smell like the sea"