2. Cafe

I arrive at work, that dream still Lingering in the back of my mind, still trying to piece together exactly what happened. I get to my workstation and began scooping through my code, bored and hungry, I decide to make a pitstop at the café. For some reason I've been craving a cup of coffee with Em warm chocolate chip muffins, now Salivating, I get into the café and make my order. I take a seat and pretend to be making important phone calls but really I'm just scrolling through my gallery looking at pictures from last weekend.

A few moments later My order is done, Linda brings it over to my table, knowing that I'm a regular here and I love to take my time drinking the coffee, she offers a free refill for the road. Sipping on the coffee, I make my way to the bottom of the muffin plate, not paying attention to what is beneath, Linda calls from the counter and waves a serviet in the air, puzzled by her intention, I look down and see something written on my serviette. It reads "Use eagle eye and spot a potential, @your 9 O'clock"
Linda and I always seemed to be on the same frequency, her tunnel Vision was impeccable, she always seemed to be one step ahead of me when it came to spotting potentials.
*Linda was Orions' wing woman, when it came to matters regarding the heart*

I quickly start to scan my 9 O'clock and alas I Catch A Glimpse Of Someone One, Something About Her Sparks My Curiosity, I Notice Everything, Even The Little Things. From The Sparkle Emitting From Her Eyes, To The Way Her Smile Forms. She Intrigues Me, It's As If She's From Another World. Perhaps A Fragment From My Cosmic Visit, She Notices Me Noticing Her, I shy away hoping to catch her off guard this time, but I guess she has been one step ahead of me this whole time. I Look up and there she is walking Towards Me Holding A Strawberry Flavored Oshi In Her Hand, She Sits Down, Smiles And Says Hi But I Don't Hear Her. My eyes are still Focused On The Oshi That Remained Right Over Her Lip As She Took A Sip. I Snap Out Of It Eventually, With A Young Smirk On My Face And I Say To Her
"There's Nothing More Stunning Than Seeing Perfection With A Slight Imperfection".
She Giggles And In That Moment, Nothing Else Matters But Her.