Yamato x student reader |fluff

" 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔..."

I stared up into the sky looking at the puffy clouds that passed ' it looks so peaceful up there' I thought.
" Hey (y/n) would you mind lending me a hand in my training "
I look up to see the brunette leaning against the tree looking down at me.
I smiled "sure "
We both walked to a open field where it was used mostly for training it had wooden dummy's and plenty of tree's around to practice throwing shuriken and practicing our jutsus.

I followed my sensei to the middle of the field and as he sat down cross legged I sat down with him close by his side. " so what do you need help with specifically sensei~" I purred the last word out like honey. " or maybe you just brought me so we could have more alone time together " I scooted closer to him, hand on his thigh.

" (y/n) " Yamato blushed looking shocked.
I chuckled and laid off of him " I'm just teasing you sensei" I gave him an closed eye smile.
"O-oh ok than " Yamato sighed " but please, we need to focus "
"Yes sir! " I cheered and saluted him
Yamato sweat dropped and made some hand signs doing a wood jutsu " I'm gonna try and hold this jutsu for as long as I can-" Yamato was cut off as I was sitting on his lap. Concentrating on my own hand signs. Yamato blushed.
" (y/n) not here "
Yamato looked around with a worried expression.
"That's what makes it fun " I smirked and turned my body around so I could face him. " anyways it gets me off when we're in public " I hooked my arms around his neck pulling on the bottom of his hair teasefuly.
Yamato put his hands behind him and leaned back a bit than lifted his other hand to touch my lower back. " (y/n)" he said my name with need.
" but if it troubles you so much than we can stop"
I pulled back from his touch about ready to get off of him when suddenly I got pulled into a deep kiss.
I was a bit surprised at the sudden kiss but netherless went along with it and deepening the kiss by pulling myself closer to him. As he licked my button lip he entered and roughly began playing with my tongue as I moaned loudly.
" shhhmm-(y/n) we need to be quit ah- " I cut him off by palming his erection. I smirked at his flustered expression his eyes half lidded and biting his own lip to stay from attracting any attention from anyone nearby.
I slammed my lips back into his with dominance, disheveling his hair my hands hooked around his neck.
My hands trailed down to his jônin vest peeling it off of him than I was at the hem of his shirt about to take it off of his sweaty body when-
"(Y-nnnn)....Yamatoooo sensei " a certain pink haired ninja yelled from nearby.
Yamato's eyes fluttered wide open, thinking what he would do if he got caught making out with his student.
I acted quick and got of his lap and patting my clothes down and than looked over to Yamato doing the same sliding in his vest back on and straightening his hair.
Sakura came into view out of the trees.
" hey sensei and (y/n) I just came up here to give you some food pills I just made" what she said was right about the food pills for she was carrying a basket full of them.

" thank you Sakura leave some here for us " Yamato sensei said and Sakura nodded setting a side a few on a tree stump. She turns around and looked at us closely " hey are you guys feeling ok?... you both look really red... I wonder if there's a sickness passing around " Yamato and I looked at each other blushing even more.
" uh n-no I promise w-we're fine Sakura " I stuttered out and chuckled sheepishly.

" hmmm....ok than! I'll be going " Sakura walked back to the village through the trees leaving our sights.

" phew " I sighed out loud I looked back to Yamato and saw him clutching his heart through his chest.
" I swear I nearly got a heart attack " I chuckled at his words. As he only sweat dropped and sighed too.
" hey Yamato no matter what happens I still love you...You know that" I stared into his onyx filled eyes.
He smiled back and touched my hand.
" I love you too....even though your so reckless sometimes" 
I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek.

" but you still love me anyways......."