Kakashi x student reader || lime

Note- longish chapter so be ready
Also maybe note that kakashi might be just a bit
yandere ;))

                   ♡︎                     ♥︎                   ♡︎

" 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕-
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 "

" 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕-𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 "

-
It has been a long day at school and (y/n) was a more than tired as she rushed out of the gym to change. Luckily gym was her last period and she was free to go whenever as soon as she changed, but someone stoped her no rather the announcements did.

" (y/n), (l/n) report to the main office right away"

'Huh! Why now of all times?'

(Y/n) sighed sadly knowing she won't be going home anytime sooner.

(y/n) rushed out of the changing rooms and walked to the office passing by her dear friends Naruto Sakura and Sasuke who where all planning on going to a small cafe after school.

when they asked to join she sadely refused with a stressful sigh wishing she could go, but instead she had to go to the office for some reason.

(Y/n) stepped foot into the main office strutting to the lady behind the desk.

She seemed to notice the younger girls footsteps and glanced at her with a questionable look.

" might you be ( y/n ) ( l/n ) ?"

The (h/c) haired girls nodded slightly carelessly wanting only to go back home and relax.
" well than you have been asked to meet Hatake Kakashi in his personal office "
(Y/n) wide eyed and and eyebrows pierced together and  clutched at the cloth of her pants.
' so it was his fault for making me stay late? Why the hell would he want to see me at this time for ?!'

Kakashi was (y/n) english teacher who she had a complicated relationship with. It was either at times she would hate him for being so laid back and cool or love and admire him for being so hot and nice to her.

Kakashi may had sensed this situation between his student and asked for her to meet him maybe that was why she was called?

' damn it that hot silver head kakashi '

(Y/n) bit her cheek and breathed in deep before waving off to the lady at the counter and walking herself to her teachers office which was the farthest one in the hall away from anything else.

Before (y/n) could even knock or either barge in she stumbled back as the door was flung open and there stood Kakashi with a smirk, his eyes shut, looking stressed. (Y/n) eyes widened and she stared at his lips-
' Kakashi without his mask? Ok now this is really weird'
" ah, sorry didn't notice you there (l/n) "
" come on in..."
she shook her head, clearing her previous thoughts and proceeded in.
" sorry my ass tsk "(y/n) whispered under her breath as she bumped into her teachers strong back, she froze.