Kakashi x student reader|Lemon

" 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆... 𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆"

Team 7 along with (Y/n) want to know what's been behind their beloved sensei 's mask but to do so they make a plan, making (y/n) the one to carry it out.
-

" so what is it going to be?"
( y/n) asked curiously to Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto. Sasuke hm'ed and smirked he extended his hand infront off the (h/c) and revealed what he was holding, it looked like a pill. (Y/n) widened her eyes and stared at Sasuke " you really think I'm going to drug our sensei "

" what the hell that's so creepy " Naruto to looked at the pill like it was a disease or something and hid behind Sakura who later punched him.
" you have to do it if you want to see what's behind sensei's mask " Sasuke shoves the pill into your hands. "Don't fail us, remember we also want to see Kakashi sensei's face so take a picture when he's vulnerable " Naruto unhooked the camera that was tied around his neck and gave it to (y/n) sheepishly.
" aw man I can't wait to see sensei's face for once!"
" I wonder how he looks "
(Y/n) opened her hand and took a long look at the drug in her hand. " where in the hell did you even get this from ?"
Naruto went still " you wouldn't want to know Dettabayo " said in a depressed voice looking traumatized.
" o-ok than nevermind " Sakura even looked a bit pale. But Sasuke said nothing and didn't look shaken up like the others.
" well see ya than " I smiled and waved off to the trio and dashed away to find Kakashi sensei.

Time skip brought to you by Naruto eating Ramen

Perfect! I found him right away as he was sitting in the Ichiraku stand eating something.
" oh hello (y/n) what are you doing here"
I looked around and saw that he was alone, good than it will be easier.
" oh nothing just passing by sensei "
I smiled at him trying to look less suspicious.
" hm ok than "
" would you mind if I join you "
I pointed to the seat next to him
" of coarse not (y/n) , it would be nice to have some company " I took the seat next to him and stared at him. ' ok how am I supposed to do this ' I thought than an idea came to my head as I smirked.
" Hey Kashi sensei look a bird !"
I said standing up and pointing to his other way.
" huh "
He turned his head and I had just enough time to drop the pill into his drink without being noticed.
Kakashi turned his head back and looked suspiciously at me. I just smiled at him and itched the back off my neck sheepishly. " guess there was no bird " Kakashi sighed and took his cup of water into his hand about to drink it. I stared at him with my eyes wide open ' he took it .... He took the pill '
But at that time I didn't see his mask go off. I didn't worry about that and instead progressed to my next step. " Hey Kakashi how do you feel?"
I asked innocently holding my hands in my lap.
" ohh I think I need to head back home now... it's getting rather late" He said in a tired voice
'Bingo!'
" Can I come with you sensei " I asked him looking into his one onyx eye.
" hm what for " he slurred his words slightly
I blushed
' what should I say, quick (y/n) say something !!'
" you know ...I've been wanting to talk to you about something for awhile.."
The sensei in front of me lifted an eyebrow.
" and I think it would be easier to do it at your house "
" oh ok than " he replied rather quickly without hesitation.
I lifted my gaze from my lap and looked at him in the eye. Something seemed off about him.
He payed for his food and got up " let's go " he insisted and I got up with him leading the way to his small home.

Time skip

The walk with him was mostly quit. Kakashi having his hands in his pocket while he was holding his orange book with his other, Reading into it intensely. I walked by his side staring at his book wondering why it was so interesting to him.