Kakashi x student reader x Obito|lemon

Note- Obito might be a bit ooc I haven't write his character before and also lemon

"Faster Kakashi Faster ah~ " The young girl screamed out to her sensei tugging down on his button up shirt which was a mess. The older male obliged happily and rammed his hips into her the room filled with lewd slapping sounds of skin to skin action.
Bite marks were everywhere on the poor girl even on the spots where people passing by in the halls could see them. Yep, there's no way hiding those now. She tightened her hold on her sensei's bare shoulders making him bleed from her sharp nails. Kakashi grunted and speed up nearly reaching his climax.
Kakashi was a wild animal grunting and holding the girl beneath him tightly not only by hand. He slapped her thigh and arched his back getting ready for his release.

"I-I m c-coming oh God ah~"

The door opened to the room.

" hey Kakashi I just wondered if you could-"

Obito dropped his folder and his eyes widened.

"Huh"

Infront of him across the room was his friend grinding his dick into his favroite student (y/n) which was half naked with her skirt hiked up and a bare chest showing her perky breast bouncing up and down to every thrust throw into her throbbing core.
Obito blushed deeply red wanting to cover his eyes knowing this was wrong, but at the same time he wanted to watch her or even fuck her his own student he was so fond off.

" Ah ah Ka-Kashi sensei Uchiha sensei he-e's ah fuck " the young girl cursed trying to silence her self from embarrassment of someone hearing her in such a way but failed quickly as her sensei's thrust got deeper into her reaching her womb, she also noted that her sensei noticed his co worker in the room staring at them, especially at (y/n) his own student that he shared with Kakashi.

Kakashi smirked noticing his friend come barging into the room only to find out his students been fucked hard by his friend.

It has only been a few seconds since Obito had the image of the girl with sweat running down her body and cum dripping from her thick thigh which was red he thought came from Kakashi.

" Obito...I know you...want this " His friend said between moans-

" I know you want her"  Obito's breath hitched and returned his attention back to (y/n) the only time he saw her in this state was in his dreams. His wet, hot steamy dreams in where he would fuck his student repeatedly in every scenario and than tell her how much he loved her spilling his seed inside her and promising to live happily with her as a couple.

He hesitated at first but started walking towads them and gulped. Kakashi never stoped his thrust as Obito was nearing. Obito was blushing madly  and honestly shaking just a bit but he still put his rough hand on his student's thigh and slid it up and down feeling her softness.

Kakashi slipped his dick out of (y/n) finished with his work as he was panting sweat piling up on his forehead and muscles.

" she reminds me of Rin"

" yeah... She does " Obito responds moving in between her legs grabbing them and moving closer to her " Uchiha Sensei " she called out panting. " please call me Obito (y/n) " (y/n) nodded staring into her sensei taking off his blazer and tie

"Or I'll rather prefer daddy " he smirked as the girl gasped his lips tasting her neck and his hands finding their way to her soaked area playing with her. His other hand moved up to her breasts squeezing them making (y/n) moan lewdly.

" please Obito just put it in already "

Short Obito's pov

She begged clinging into me her thighs rubbing against my area. I hissed and said " beg for me "

She had a pleading look on and bit her bottom lip.

" daddy please fuck me I'll do anything for you're cock inside of me "

3rd pov

She entangled her arms around Obito's neck pulling him close to her lips.

" anything "

That was it for him, the final straw. He pulled down his pants with such speed and force his erection stood up to about nine inches, a couple centimeters bigger than Kakashi sensei's. She stared at his length her eyes half lidded. Even after her session with her other silver haired sensei she wanted more something different, like Obito Sensei.

He wasted no time and pushed his member into her making her scream in ecstasy. He arched his back feeling his member deep inside her warm walls, aching for his attention. Obito smirked

' oh and she will get this throbbing cock '

" I've waited so long for this you have no idea
(y/n)"

He started to move his cock painfully slowely into her, teasing her. " ah p-please " she whimpered under him wrapping her arms around his neck moving him down to her face and entangled in a deep kiss, his tongue pushing against her's savoring her taste before they pulled apart panting after their heated make out session.
Obito than rocked his hips faster into her getting bored of teasing and wanted her now

"huh kakashi sensei !"

"Yo"

The silver haired teacher smoothly slid in behind (y/n) grabbing her by her hips and pulling her into his crotch directly on his member

"don't mind if I join in again "

Obito however had a problem with this

"Leave "

Obito moves his face closer to his friends

" you already had your turn Kakashi"

Kakashi only shrugged and kissed the curvy girl in his hold on the neck. " round 2 than ?" He asked his student whispering in her ear ignoring the glares from his old friend.

Obito was angered that (y/n) attention was on his friend now and wanted her attention back. This was his special time with her and he was gonna prove that he loved her better than his friend could ever!

Without warning he pumped his member into her core faster and deeper with every thrust he grew confident with himself, her moans driving him insane and wanting more of her. Than Kakashi entered from behind making the poor girl scream both of their names with pure bliss.

" sensei's I-I'm coming " (y/n) screamed clutching into Obito and sharing a kiss with Kakashi. Both of the men thrust were at an even pace rubbing against her womb making both of them grunt in pleasure.

" OBITO...KAKASHI!!!"

"(Y/N)!!"

"(Y/N)-"

Two man collapsed as they released into her grabbing on to her. They all were panting and legs shaking due to the intense climax. Kakashi laid back on the metal table with (y/n) laying back on him and with Obito laying on top of (y/n).

(Y/n) intertwined both her hands with her teachers, her left with Kakashi and right with Obito.

" I love you (y/n) " Obito and Kakashi panted out at the same time, glaring into each other at the coincidence.

(Y/n) chuckled and in return kissed both of them on the cheek and said-

" I love you too sensei's "