Chapter 7

Blayne's POV

It's 4:30 now and Haley is supposed to be here in an hour, because Kyle said she could meet us here. I'm starting to regret telling her that she had to come to this party. Initially I was trying to piss her off by making her come, but now she's probably going to be a pain in my ass tonight. I mean, she doesn't even have any friends. I don't want her hanging around me all night or us having to watch over her. I want to let loose tonight and enjoy myself. I head downstairs to wait for the rest of the guys to get ready. We're going to take two vehicles tonight since there is six of us. Dylan and Alex will be riding with Jared. Kyle and unfortunately Haley will be riding with me.

Soon all of us all downstairs waiting for Haley to show up. We are talking about getting something to eat before we get to the party, when there is a knock at the door. Kyle runs to the door and answers it.

"Hey! Come in!" Kyle says.

"Thanks." Haley says in a soft voice.

When she walks in, we are just all kind of staring at her. She doesn't look like the same girl who sits with us at school. Normally she's in band hoodie that is two sizes too big. But tonight... Wow! Even Jared is checking her out. She's not dressed like a slut, but she's definitely beautiful. Wait did I just think that she was beautiful?

"Okay, Is everybody ready?" Kyle asks. "If so let's head out." With that we all head outside to the two cars.

As Haley walks to my car, I notice she has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade, but due to her hair being down I can't tell what it is. I'm kind of shocked that she has a tattoo. She doesn't seem like the type of person to have a tattoo. Then again, I guess I don't really know what type of person she is to begin with. I don't normally care to get to know people. We get in my car and Kyle offers her the front seat, but she declines. We then stop to get something to eat before heading off to the party.

Haley's POV

Holy Crap! Is all I can think when I walk up to Kyle's house. It's huge! Wow! This is going to be awkward when they find out I'm living in a cheap motel. I knock on the door and Kyle greets me. I step inside and all I can say is Damn! I mean the house is great, but these guys look breathtaking. This is the first time I've actually checked them out and wow! Okay. Don't drool Haley! Once I snap back to reality, I realize all five guys are looking at me. I'm feeling a little uneasy, but I shrug it off. I'm probably not dressed to their standers for this party, but I don't care. I'm not one of those girls who wants to look all slutty. I am much more comfortable in jeans and a nice top with eyeliner as my only form of make-up.

"Okay, Is everybody ready?" Kyle asks. "If so let's head out."

I follow Kyle out the door and he offers me the front see of Blayne's vehicle, but I decline. I don't want to sit in the front with Blayne. We go to get a quick bite to eat and head off to the party.

We pull up to the party and you can feel the vibrations of the music outside. This place is huge also. As I follow the guys into the party, a lot of people are staring at me. I just want to hide at the moment, but I keep walking like I don't notice people staring. I don't plan on drinking tonight. I'm only here because the guys are made me come. My plan is to stay close to Alex and Kyle, but as soon as we walk in, they are swept away by several girls leaving me all alone. Being alone, I feel my nerves getting the best of me. Maybe one drink won't hurt.

I find my way to the kitchen and there is a guy making drinks.

"Hey babe. Want me to make you a drink?" He asks.

"No thanks. I will make my own."

"What? Are you afraid I will make it too strong for you?" He says with devilish grin