48

Lisa's POV

A month passed a lot of things happened. I stayed with Jisoo and Bambam in our apartment. I've become a photographer with the help of Mr. Kim though I didn't ask for it he just offered a couple of companies who needs photographers and he told me where to pass my portfolios then I got multiple calls from different companies and he helped me to choose the best one so the company that I chose pays a lot per shoot so it's a pretty good start for me.

"Jisoo do we have food already? " I asked when I passed by the couch where Jisoo's already laying down playing Nintendo switch... The everyday routine of her before going to work

"No... I don't like cooking" she said simply while focusing on her game

"Sure I'll cook" I said walking a few steps

"Bambam fucking cook some breakfast before Lisa burn the whole apartment down!!" she yelled making me chuckle as Bambam run out of his room

"Don't fucking yell chu we'll get another warning from the landlord " he said scratching his head as he made his way towards the kitchen. Bambam always cooks the food cause Jisoo is too lazy to do so and I don't cook... I mean I'm not horrible but like they said 'don't leave your kids unattended '

"Do you have work today? " I asked Bambam as I enter the kitchen

"I don't... My head's aching from the party that our company organized we drink a lot so they let employees from a couple of departments take the day off" he explained so I nodded while watching him prepare the ingredients.

Bambam's already in the middle of cooking when someone started knocking on our door so I stood up since chu surely won't. I walk outside opening up the door

"Let's get some coffee" a smiling Somi greeted me as I chuckle and shake my head

"Good morning to you too" I said as she engulfs me in a tight hug. Somi and I aren't together, though she told me that she likes me. I told her that I can't reassure her that I'm gonna like her back since it's just a couple of weeks since I started a new life on my own and she totally understands that but she also told me to not close my door on her... She wanted to be next to me even if she won't receive the same thing that she's giving. I warned her and that's that.

"Guys I'll go get some coffee with Somi I'll just buy you both one" I yelled out from outside as I grab my jacket on the coat rack.

"Do you have work today? " Somi asks putting her hand on my pocket while holding my hand from the inside. That's fine for me since Jisoo and I do the same thing anyway so it's good for friends as well.

"Yeah... I'm pretty in demand these days so I can't skip a day off of work" I said chuckling while Somi just laughs with me. She started talking about her day at her dad's company yesterday since she's working there already and she'll be taking over in a few days... That's crazy, she'll be a CEO at a young age.

I open up the café door for both of us as we entered and was greeted by the lady from the counter since we come here often. Somi pulls our hands out of my pocket and she keeps holding it as we approach the lady to start ordering up. We ordered four coffees in total for everyone. I pull out my credit card and hand it out before Somi does. I know somi's way richer than me but it's still not an excuse to let her pay for everything. I grab the two and let them sit on my hand while the other was immediately pulled by Somi so she can hold it.

We turn around to leave the café but when we did both Kai and Jennie went in with Jennie's arm hooked on Kai's arm. I was looking at their arms but I immediately look back up at Jennie's face but her eyes are focused on our hands.

I look over at Kai and he has a smile on his face already as he greets both of us while Somi did the same to the both of them since she's always polite to everyone.

"You two look great together? Are you... " Kai says eyeing the both of us like he's trying to say that we're together already. I shift my eyes and look at Jennie who's just glaring at Somi but it's probably just her resting bitch face

 I shift my eyes and look at Jennie who's just glaring at Somi but it's probably just her resting bitch face

"Uhh no... But who knows, hopefully " Somi says nervously as she bid goodbye to the two of them and she starts walking out with me

"I'm sorry for saying that" she said with her head down as we start heading back towards the apartment

"Are you sorry about your feeling for me? " I asked still looking ahead

"What?.. Of course not" she says saying it firmly as she mean it

"Then don't be sorry for saying that" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

When we went back to the apartment I told Somi to stay and have breakfast with us and she didn't turn it down like usual. We went in seeing two girls on the couch already

"Hey Lisa" Rosie greeted "hi Somi" she says smiling at her while Jisoo's right next to her with her Nintendo Switch in Rosie's hand. It seems like some whipped woman just got stopped from playing games by her girlfriend again.

"Are you going to work together? " I asked making Rosie nod. Jisoo's currently working on Jennie's company and she's on Jackson's side of the workplace since she might just flirt with Rosie if not.

"Lisa look" Jisoo says so I look over at the television while Jisoo turn up the volume

"12 armed men were arrested on an old apartment in myeongdong which happens to be the culprit from the planned kidnapping on Kim & Wang's current CEO Miss Kim when she was young. The police will transfer the arrested men to a higher facility to keep them from escaping the second time around. "