Chapter 7 Who are you really?

Charlotte's POV

It only took Damon 10 minutes to bring back his vampire/ werewolf/ and witch friends to surround the house. I sat on my couch waiting with a glass of wine. I twilred the cup looking at the red liquid spin.

"Stop that." Damon demanded sitting in the arm chair next to me staring. I looked at him.

"Sadly no." I smiled and kept twirling my cup. Then suddenly he grabs it out of my hand and drinks it all tossing it on the ground afterwords. "Well, that's not a polite way to ask." I said.

"Who cares, you've been doing that for 5 minutes." He said rolling his eyes. I sighed.

"Such a good wine lost to a big grumpy unatractive vampire." I said with a frown. Damon got up about to attack me when Stefan placed him down.

"Please, Charlotte." Stefan said nicely.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness." I said.

"Just get her to speak." Damon shrugs off Stefan and walks around the livingroom cursing at himself. I rolled my eyes at him so immature.

"Charlotte, Please tell us who are you really?" Elena asks politely across from me. I sighed.

"Might as well as tell you since you'll find out eventually." I let out a huge breath. Everybody suddenly surronds me like a child listening to a fairytale.

"My name is Charlotte Petrova, I'm not Katrina's sister but the original... Tatia Petrova. Tatia and I were 4 years apart. I was 14 and Tatia being 18. Tatia had a child out of berbrudge, our family was intionally kicked out of town. We end up coming to the town of Mystic Falls. Tatia of course was drawing attention to men in town, that was her speciality to get men drooling over her. Tatia was beautiful, young, a little wild but she was smart and only got men to drool over her because they'll be willing to do anything for her. I was nothing like my sister Tatia, I didn't like attention. I would pick flowers all day everyday. Tatia one day got the Mikaelson's attention and we came to a close bond. I met Herny, the youngest Mikaelson, he was my age and we had been best friends almost lover until the day.... Klaus and Herny went to see the full moon. Herny got mauled to death. After that our neighbor Annabell, a witch, told us to leave town something bad was happening. We didn't understand until Tatia was missing and soon later the Mikaelsons were monsters. My mother didn't want to leave but my father and I did. We left as far as we can go. 4 years later, i was extremly ill and my father didn't want me to die... he turned me with a vampire hunter he knew to help him. My father did die of old age as I still was alive left alone until I got back on track to Tatia's child who was past generations and I came upon Katrina's family when she was just 18 years old. I did compell her family. I thought finally I was happy, but then I found out that Katrina was a dopleganger after I was killed by Klaus. He brought me back to life still not knowing who I am. as well as falling in love with me. " I finally ended the story.

"Were you in love with Klaus?" Elena asked.

"At some point I was."

"Henry?" Caroline asked.

I sighed. "Yes. I was in love with Henry Mikaelson. He was my best friend and lover." I laugh a little because I fell the flashback of memories arise from my locked heart.

"You want to kill the original because of Henry?" Damon asked.

"I just want to kill Klaus." I said.

"but... what was that thing about us all dieing..?" Elena said confused.

"When we kill a original whoever they turned will die as well. To end the vampire generation." I said.

"That means you too... But I also heard you say something about the Petrova line." Elena asked.

"Elena, you have the Petrova bloodline in you stilll running alive. As long as your generation still runs the Petrova line. I will live until the last Petrova bloodline is  drained. "

"Why?" Stefan asked.

"I made a promise to Tatia and Katrina, to follow look after their child." I said.

Flashback

"Tatia!" I ran over to Tatia siting infornt of the house making a flower band. She smiled at once she looked up.

"Charlotte, what's wrong?" She asked. I couldn't help but smile.

"He's fine." I was out of breath. "He went to a good home. I followed father." I said breathless.

"Charlotte. You weren't supoo-"

"He is in a beautiful home Tatia." I spoke.

She looked at the flower then seconds later she smiled at me "Thank you Charlotte. Promise me something."

"Yes." I nodded.

"Promise to look after him. I can not, father would be extremly angry at me but for you go out pick flowers everyday just please peek and see if he's strong." She grabbed my hands. I nodded.

"I promise." Tatia's smile grew wide and she placed a flower in my hair.

"That is my sister."

"Tatia!" I heard the mikaelson's voices. I grabbed my basket and ran to the forest.

Flashback End

 "Tatia was my best sister. Sadly the generation past on to having the love of men." I mentioned and looked at Elena and the Salvatores.

They were silent for a few seconds then suddenly the front door burst down. We all shot our head over to the front door and saw Klaus standing there angry.

So SOORRY! I took forever! I have so much homework! I can only update weekends!!