Chapter 10 Don't need your apology

Hey I'm ALIVE! I'm still here! YEAH! I know... I've lost a lot of things lately. I'm sorry. BUT Hey! At least I'm BACK! Ready to go!! Sorry it's been a while.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Charlotte's POV

"Welcome back." Elijah turned around and smiled at me.

"Nice to see you again Elijah." I smiled walking over to Elijah and hugged him tightly.

"I have not properly greet you back. Forgive me." I pulled to see Elijah gave me a small smile.

"Do not worry Elijah. All is forgiven." I smiled as he smiled back then he quickly turned back around to the papers on the desk.

"Did you need something from me Charlotte?" He asked. Yet his back was still facing me.

"Yes. You must have heard about the plan Esther is pl--" I got cutted off by his words

" Yes, I recall hearing it from Elena earlier this morning." He spoke.

"Well, then you must know that I was part of it. BUT reasure Elijah, I did not know that she was going to kill you as well. Please forgiv--" He turned around.

"I don't need your apology Charlotte." He walked towards me reaching his hand out. I closed my eyes and was waiting for an attack but instead I felt his hand touch my cheek then falling down to my hair.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Elijah looking at me with his dark brown eyes. He was inches apart from my face. He slowly leaned in next to my ear and whispered.

"I do not blame you for your actions, Love can restore all... can it not?" He pulled away still inches away from me with a small smile.

'Love can restore all... can it not?' those were the words I once told Elijah.

Flashback 1689

I notice Elijah walking near the pond, his usual routine. I walked towards him and walked beside him. "What is the actions that must make you wonder around the pond everyday Elijah?" I asked. He smiles still looking out at the pond as we walk together.

"A big uncertainy in my heart Charlotte."

"You must tell me who is this achieving maiden that has you wondering about everyday!" I smiled wide he just shook his head.

"It's a shame to love her. She is a not a maiden." He spoke softly.

"Well, is it certain that she loves you?" I asked placing my hands behind my back.

"She does not know about my yern for her. She is in love with another man... A man I know very well, I can not betray him." Elijah said looking at the ducks swimming.

"You must tell her Elijah, or you shall hold a cold heart in you. We must not have that." I whispered.

"Love is a foolish thing to abtain--" I cutted him off. I placed my hand on his shoulder turning him around.

"Love is not a foolish thing. Love can restore all... can it not?" I whispered. He just looked at me then nodded.

Flashback ended

I looked at Elijah who stands infront of me. He moved a piece of my hair then slowly looked at my eyes.

How can I not realize... I was the one who held his heart.

Suddenly Elijah closed the gap inbetween us placing his lips on mine. I felt the emotions I had slowly melt away.