Chapter 12 Don't Forget Me.

Charlotte's POV

I looked at Elena puzzeled by my answers.

"You look a lot like her." I whispered. Elena looked up at me concerned. I smiled with a little chuckle. "Tatia." I said.

"I'm a doppelganger after all." Elena said. I shook my head.

"Katherine was the doppelganger as well, you look like my sister, Tatia. The only difference.. is the nose." I pointed at her nose as she looked at me touching her nose. I laugh.

"The nose?" She murmured to herself. I nodded.

"You're just like Tatia... well, we are all... in the Petrova blood after all." She looked at me. "The two men always after a Petrova." I smiled.

" We have the Petrova fire after all." Elena smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Petrova sisters." I smiled at her

Later

After Elena gave me some clothes to change in, she told me to meet her downstairs. I walked downstairs in the Salvatores boarding house. I walked in the livingroom which Elena, Damon, and Stefan stand waiting. I walked over.

"Sorry, did you wait long?" I asked. I sit on the couch.

"No, it's okay..." Elena said then looked over at Stefan. I was confused... they were going to tell me something.

"Um... Charlotte, since you've been daggered... some things happened." Stefan said.

"What is it? Did you kill Klaus?" I stood up but Damon butted in.

"Oh, I wish! Our lives would be better." He smirked at me.

"We didn't." Elena said.

"We killed Finn.... but we didn't know whoever he turned will die as well." Stefan explained. They killed Finn...

"Not just that. Esther died as well, the witches on the other side took her back." Damon spitted out.

" And Alric, our friend, was turned into a original vampire to kill all vampires, he's after the Mikaelsons--" Stefan was cutted off by Damon

"So, since we don't know who turned us. We are on your side now." Damon smiled. I glared at him.

"So Klaus and the Mikaelsons are safe." I repeated.

"The Mikaelsons yes.... well.... not so much for Klaus." I looked at Damon then at Elena and Stefan..

In the Storage House.

"this is it." Damon walked me into the shaft. He walked over to the coffin. I looked at Damon.

"Why did you daggered Klaus again?" I asked.

"He was causing trouble, and killing too many people." Damon spitted.

"I can understand." I said. I opened the coffin and revealed Klaus wrapped in chains with a large lock. Klaus opened his eyes I looked over at Damon.

"Right, privacy." Damon backed up walking out. I smiled to myself a little then I looked back at Klaus.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. Klaus just stared at me... more like glare. "I do love you Klaus, I was just caught up with the grudge I held for Henrik. I realized I should not held the grudge... I also realized that my love for you is greater." I smiled at him.

"If you love me, get me the bloody hell out of these chains." Klaus said.

I sighed. "I wish I can. You have cause terror in this city and the humans Klaus, we can not let you out especially when we have a killing vampire hunter out to get you Niklaus."

"Then you don't love me Charlotte." He was about to close his eyes.

"I do love you, the one you protect are the ones you love the most. You need to be kept silent Klaus." I whispered. He looked at me with silence. I sighed. "Nice time love." I whispered and closed the coffin shut. 

I walked over to Damon.

"Done talking to your soul mate?" Damon smirked.

"Yes, I'm going to find Elijah." I said.

"Well, I'm going to wait here for Rebekah." Damon said. I turned aorund to face Damon.

"What? Why is Rebekah coming to see Klaus?" I asked.

"Well, since you must know. We are going to move the coffin somewhere safer. Someone spilled the number." Damon pointed at the number. I sighed.

"You do that, Elijah and I will try to figure someway to kill him." I said.

"He's connected to Elena..." Damon said.

"What..." I whispered.

"Yep, if Elena dies... he dies..." He said... and I die.. No. There's got to be another way.

"I'm going to find Elijah." I said.

"You do that." DAmon smiled.

I ran out of the place.

I ran to the Mikaelsons to find Elijah. Then I bumped into Kol.

"Kol, where's Elijah?" I asked.

"I'm going to him. What's wrong." He asked.

"We need to find a way to kill Alric." I said.

Klaus' POV

Being in this bloody hell coffin is boring.

They don't know who they are dealing with.

I have hybrids. I can kill them any second.

Even Charlotte wouldn't let me out...Charlotte.

"I do love you, the one you protect are the ones you love the most. You need to be kept silent Klaus."

The way her eyes moved .. her eyes were telling the truth. Like I told her, you can tell a lie and a truth through their eyes. She really did love me... I should forgive her... I must get out of this coffin.

I just want to hold her forever. I need her.

I pulled the chains but I couldn't move... in bloody hell.

"NO!" I heard a voice. Suddenly the coffin burst open and Alric stood with the oak stake. Then he got thrown to the other side by Damon.

Rebekah ran over to me and pulled the chain off of me. I burst out stretching my arms. I looked over and soon get tackled by Alric.

"Get off of me!" I pushed him off. Damon tried to stake him but fell to the floor. I looked over at Rebekah. "Find A way to kill him!" I yelled and went back trying to tackle Alric.

Alric jumped on me and pushed the stake almost at my heart. I pushed his arm away. It was like a tug and war.

Damon tried to take him off of me. I kicked Alric off of me.

Me and Damon walked over to him to rip him.

Damon pulled him up. Suddenly Alric fell to the ground.

"URG!! WHat's happening?!" I smiled when Alric started screaming in pain.

"You're dieing." I whispered. Rebekah finally did something right.

"NO! NO!" Damon fell to the floor. "You're not dead! You're not dead!"

"He's suppose to be dead!" I yelled.

"If he's dead then Elena's dead!" He yelled at me... then it hit me Charlotte.

10 votes for next one! Srry so short but I want the next chapter to the biggest one of all! It's going to shock you all!