Perfect

"Hey. Do you want something to eat?" One of the twins asked softly and you felt a hand rest on your arm. You couldn't tell who was talking.

You shook it off. You were sitting on your bed, your knees drawn up to your chest and your arms crossed on top of them. Your head rested against them as you stared off into space.

"Is that a no?"

You didn't reply.

One of them sighed, "Dear you can't act like this the night before the masquerade."

You shifted slightly and cursed inwardly. You couldn't care less about the masquerade.

"Speaking of, we should probably have her try on that dress just to make sure it fits her properly."

You tensed. There was no way you were going to do that. You just wanted to sit in your room and hope that time would pass you by and you would be forgotten by everyone.

"(Y/n) dear, can you come with us for a few minutes?" You clenched your teeth together angrily. That voice was so soft, yet it had commanded countless terrible things to be done.

The hand took hold of your arm again and gently pulled you towards them.

"Stop." You mumbled, trying to yank your arm again.

"Please dear, just for a while."

"No."

"(Y/n)." The voice turned bitter.

You paled but didn't make any motion to move. You didn't care if they did anything anymore.

"Brother come help me."

You could hear faint footsteps come towards you and suddenly two sets of hands yanked you up and off the bed. They caught you before you hit the ground and you looked at them numbly.

"Kill me." It even shocked you slightly to hear it come from your mouth.

Aidens eyes widened, "What?"

"I don't want this anymore. I'm tired. I'm emotionally drained. You guys won't let me leave...I'm a prisoner...but I never did anything wrong."

Connors jaw tensed, "Dear, you're not a prisoner. Please refrain from saying such things, it makes us worried for your health."

You glanced at him dully before looking at the floor. There seemed to be a difference in opinions.

"Just come with us for a few minutes, and then you can sulk until dinner. Okay?" Aiden looked at you cheerfully which made you want to throw up.

You gave no answer and they shared a look before the took your hands and started walking towards the door. You numbly followed them.

"I'm sure you'll love the masquerade." Aiden said as the three of you walked down the hallway. "There will be tons of guests and elaborate decoration. Oh! And there will be amazing music..." He glanced down at you to see your reaction but your face was indifferent.

"We're here." Connor glanced at you before he opened the door.

Stepping inside, he switched on the light and the room was lit up in front of you. Your eyes widened. The room had been emptied out except for the dress. It stood in the middle of the room.

Everything...Its gone. You peered around looking for a hint as to where everything went.

"Is something wrong?" Aiden asked, noticing your change in mood.

"It's all gone..." You murmured.

"We had the room cleared out, this room no longer has a purpose." Connor explained.