...7...

Riz felt angry, felt sad, felt like he wanted to kill his fellow headmistress. And just when things couldn't go any worse he hit into his crush Izza. 

"Sorry Izza," he said knowing that she was going to be angry.

"It's s'alright," she hissed to a confused Riz. "Why is Corrie and Mr. Evershed being taken to the police station? I am asking you because you must know what that angel is up to."

He ignored her taunt and proceeded to answer her question, "well from Mr. Evershed Hayley was telling me that he might have tried to rape Samantha Murgatroyd, and from what I know of Corry's is that it was not his fault, he's getting blamed on some fucking lie that bitch of a teacher Mrs. Perfect Sian Oaks was saying." He said in distaste. 

"Riz!" she shrieked in a whisper angrily. "Don't talk about her like that! At the end of the day, she is your headmistress."

He crossed his arms disapprovingly.

"Aye, did you not hear what Mrs. Keane was saying? Get inside right now!" Mr. Hussain shouted at the two.

"We need to talk to Mrs. Carter!" Izza said in an urgent tone.

"What do we need to say to Mrs. Carter?" Riz asked confused.

"Whatever you told me, whatever you know and whatever the truth is about Corry Wilson!"

The three of them were the only ones who were outside still.

"What did you tell her? What do you know? What is the truth about Corry Wilson?" Mr. Hussain asked suddenly interested.

"If we can actually save Corry like this, then I need to tell Mrs. Carter!"

"First tell me yeah fool!"

"It's Mrs. Oaks she forced him into it, not anyone but her, it was all her fault!" Riz said.

"Why are you sluts still outside?" Mrs. Carter came angrily, still clutching her baby.

"We need to talk to you!" All of them said simultaneously.

"What is it?"

"It's Corry!"

"And it's also Martin!"

"What is it about those angels?" she asked in a tired tone.

"It's Mrs. Oaks-"

"Both ways," Hussain confirmed.

"What did that angel do now?" Mrs. Carter asked, having an expression like the-not-wanting-to-hear-it-but-I'll-hear-it-anyways look.

"She blamed him-"

"She blamed him." Hassan continued.

"Alright, then I see, I see. I am calling the Valey Trust right now and you three are going with me to the department."

Martin and Corry were unbounded out of there chains and stood in front of a police officer.

"Say anything under your defence, will be used for the court trial, do you guys reckon they'll be a bail?" He asked jotting things down on his notepad.

"Probably," Martin said hopefully.

"If no one comes from the Valey Trust or School Court we can't bail you guys-"

"Probably not gonna come," said Corry in a care-free way with a roll of eyes.

"Aye, Corry don't say that, I am pretty sure both Riz and Naveed'll come for that and you told them that is was a sexual assault right?"

"I did tell Rizzo, but what'll he do?"

"He could tell the Valey Trust-"

"That's if Mrs. Oaks lets him, and for sure Mrs. Oaks won't let him-"

"It's if he gets the right person-"

"What the yeah mean?"

"I mean if he talks to Hassan and maybe Mandy they could clear things out nicely." Martin prayed hopefully.

"Keep that hope, even though it's not gonna get you anywhere."

"Okay, I take that as a no, so we'll put you in your guy's cells."

Martin walked into a cell as a police-officer constructed. Corry was in a smaller cell across from him. He sat down on the ground of the clean cell, a red-head sat across from him with a small smirk.

"Ahh, Mr. Evrshed what are yeah doing over here? Never thought yeah be the one playing so much you'd land in a filthy cell." Nadine asked.

"Ahh well at least my own daughter didn't grass me up to the police," he said with a smirk.

"Ahh, folly keep yeah temper hid till yeah actually land to the station, aye? So why did yeah come here?"

"He had- or maybe has a sexual relationship with your daughter, Samantha Murgatroyd!" Shouted Corry from the other side with a grin.

"Corry!!" Martin screeched back in shock.

"Aye! NO yeah didn't!" She said holding him from the collar and pinning her against the wall, the force of her push and of her grip had made a sharp pain in his spine.

"I didn't, I promise!" Martin gulped, scared for his life now.

"Then why are yeah in here, Berk?"

"I got blamed for staying in a room with your daughter, but it wasn't me who stayed in there it was another teacher that wasn't having an affair with her either- or maybe was I don't know, so when the blame of sexual assault went on that teacher he said no it wasn't me who stayed in there it was him! And I will be out soon." He lied.

"What are you crackin' about Mr. Evershed? everyone knows you screwed with Samantha Murgatroyd!"

"I didn't those are all lies!" Martin beckoned for Corry to stop knowing that this wasn't gonna end well. 'Please,' he mouthed to Corry who couldn't hold back a snort of laughter and a wide grin.

"Well, those are all rumours, you know some could be true some couldn't be."

"What are you saying, kid?" Nadine loosened the grip of his collar so he could breathe.

"I am saying, that rumours were goin' around- things like I was dating our headteacher, that's why I am in these chains when she actually assaulted me, so maybe it's what he's saying but something I don't know," Corry said sarcastically.

Sam ran up to Mrs. Carter who was about to leave in her car along with Mr. Hussain, Alya and Riz.

"Mrs. Carter, I need to talk to you-"

"Not right now I am leaving Sam-"

"It's about Mr. Evershed, I can help you talk to the Valey Trust that nothing happened between us!"

"Alright then, you and Hassan will talk to the Valley Trust about that, while I'll talk about the Valey Trust about Corry with these two, but do you know what you'll be saying?" Mrs. Carter started to drive as Sam scooched in beside Riz.

"Yeah, nothing happened that night or any other night, I talked to Mrs. Oaks about it and she completely dejected the whole idea altogether."

"Because it was her, Mrs. Oaks who made the whole shucked up thing, it was her who was sleeping with Corry and blaming it on Mr. Evershed about this whole thing." Sighed Hassan.