...10...

"Look she's not my girlfriend, she'll be screwing with Riz for as long as I care, I think I am interested in someone a little-"

"Save the flirty attitude for later, I don't give a fuck, get your arse out of here and start behaving better with your teacher."

He huffed, but then moments later smiled. "Jealous-"

"Cory, I did this for my brother! Good grief on how he's your friend, but okay- i again don't give two fucks, waiting for Mr. Evershed to get out, where is he?" Alya said quickly changing the subject.

Sam and Izza ran down to Valley trust with Mandy and her baby and Riz behind them. 

"Hey Sam, did I say that right?"

"Yeah," Sam said blushing slightly.

"Is Mr. Evershed innocent?" Izza asked.

"He is, it was lies which were put against him from Mrs. Oaks."

"Alright, by the way I am Izza," the Hijabi extended her hand.

"Yeah I sit beside you during geometry," Sam shook her hand with a small smile. 

Riz watched them talk and watched Izza laugh and Sam look at her. He felt a fuzzy feeling in his chest turn hard. He looked down, maybe it wasn't meant to be him and Izza as he wanted, maybe she could be with Sam happily, maybe that was for the best. Suddenly he shook out of his thoughts, Izza was never his and she wasn't gay either and even if she wanted she could stay with Sam, he shouldn't care.

His top priority was getting Corrie out of jail.

"Are you okay?" It was Mrs. Carter.

"Yes, I am okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Just feeling for Corrie."

"Yeah, its so nice you guys turned into best buddies, I remember the first day of school how against you were from him. Fighting with him, now you guys are pretty good and sweet. Caring about him so much," Mrs. Carter gave him a little pat. 

"I do, he-" Riz couldn't finish the sentence. 

Izza looked back to see his red face and it was easily seen that he was frustrated and sad from the current situation.

"Do you like him?" Asked Sam.

"He's... okay."

"Well if you didn't like him you wouldn't come all the way to save his buddy."

"What about you and that teacher? why did you come all the way to save him?" Izza retaliated.

"Helped me grass up my mam to the police, that is why I am saving him."

"Not bad, not bad." Izza looked down. "Whats the shit everybody is talking about with Nas trying to fuck me? I know it's not true."

"Yeah I don't know heard it yesterday. Hayley said she tried to fuck when you were sleeping and you were sleeping so you din't noticed."

Izza looked down and her eyes went wide. "That's why my T-shirt was unbuttoned and my finger wet."

Sam felt like puking at how disgusting Nasreen was.

Izza looked down and tears began to spill down her eyes. "She actually tried to touch me?" it was more of a question and a statement. Because, she wanted Sam to say NO, that is not what happened.