Prank War Part 2 (Corey Scherer)

Your POV:

About a month ago your friends decided to start a prank war. The war began with a prank on you where your friends told you that you all couldn't be friends anymore. Now, it's pure chaos; from bubble wrapped cars to cheating pranks, the boys have been at each other's throats. Surprisingly, they've left you out of it; besides a little teaming up with one of the boys, you haven't pranked anyone or been pranked. Today though, that's all about to change. You have to get your revenge somehow....right?

You turn your camera on ready to introduce your audience to your plan. "Hey guys, it's y/n! Welcome back to my channel," You begin; "As you may know, a prank war has broken out and I've remained pretty neutral, but today that's going to change. We are going to be pranking Corey. So, I bought this..." You reach for something on your desk and hold it up to the camera:

FAKE PREGNANCY TEST

"I'm going to be telling Corey I'm pregnant. To make the prank really believable, I've been telling the boys that I've been nauseous and I feel sick and I always made sure Corey is in the room while I did it. So, I'm going to text him and see if he's busy."

You turn off the camera and grab your phone.

Y/n: hey
Corey: what's up?
Y/n: you busy right now?
Corey: no..why?
Y/n: can you come over? I need to talk to you in private..
Corey: yeah of course :) I'll be there in 20

"I texted Corey and he'll be here in about 20 minutes, so until then I'm going to set up the camera and figure out exactly what to say to him."

You prop the camera up on your desk which is facing your bed. You grab the pregnancy test and lay on your bed and wait for Corey.

About 15 minutes later you hear a knock at your apartment door. Show time.

"Hey!" Corey says as he gives you a hug. You greet him back and you both head into your bedroom. He sits on your bed and you remain standing. You sigh a pull a long face to make it seem more believable.

"So what did you need to talk about?" Corey asks.

"Well, you know lately how I've been feeling really sick?" He nods his head. "Well yesterday I was talking to Kat about my symptoms and she told me to take a pregnancy test." Corey's face became more serious than before.

"A... pregnancy...test?" He stumbled out.

"Yeah and I took it and it was... Positive." You handed him the stick.

Corey's POV:

She hands me the positive test and I'm in disbelief. I look up at her and she has tears in her eyes.

"What are you going to do? Who knows?"

She shakes her head, "I don't know what to do. And only you and Kat know."

"Well.. maybe you should start by telling the father.." I say in a quieter tone trying not to make her more upset.

"That's the thing I don't...I don't know who's it is...I mean, I have ideas but.." She looks at the floor.

"You don't know who's it is?"

"I mean, your parties get a little crazy, Corey." She says knowing I know exactly what she means.

"Look, we are going to figure this out together." I say to her as I stand up and give her a hug.

"First I think we need to tell the other guys" she says. I sit down and reach for my phone and find our group chat.

Your POV:

"What should I tell them?" Corey asks.

"Text them and say that I really need there help because..this is a prank." You smirk.

Corey looks up at you and you start laughing really hard.

"Are you serious? Oh my God...." He says as he lays back in your bed covering his eyes "That was the worst experience if my life. I'm sweating so much. I didn't know what to do."

You continue laughing as you grab the camera and put it in his face. "How does it feel?" You laugh.

"Dude, I had no clue what to even say to you" he says.

You smile and hug him "I'm sorry. I had to do it." You say.

"When you first texted me I was like 'okay she's going to prank me' but then I realized that you've done zero pranks on your own and you've barely been pranked so I just dismissed the idea." He laughs.

"Well let the other boys know that I'm off the leash and I already have other pranks planned." You wink and outro your video.

You and Corey hang out for a few more hours while you discuss some of your other pranks. He promises not to tell any of the other boys. After explaining your next prank Corey laughs.

"Watch out Aaron.."

What's this? Another update? Two days in a row!? Thank you all for your lovely comments I really enjoy reading them and hearing what you like ❤️.

Comment your thoughts and opinions and anything else you feel like you should say 😂.
New chapters coming soon ;)