Prank War Part 3 (Aaron Doh)

Your POV:

Your friends at the Traphouse have been on high alert ever since your prank on Corey. Every time you ask one of them to hang out or come over, they freak out and ask a million questions. It's been a few weeks since the prank and you asked Corey not to tell any of the boys the next prank would be on Aaron. Having the element of surprise made the pranks much more fun.  You don't really talk to Aaron a whole lot and although you are friends, you aren't as close wit him as you are the others. For that reason, your prank needed to be fun and simple. You came up with the perfect idea, but you need a little help from your other friends.

You plan to do the prank on Monday, today is Friday and you don't even have all the supplies you need.

"If we help, does that mean we don't get pranked?" Sam says. You decided to have Sam and Colby help you. You'd rather Corey help since he already knew the prank plan and you didn't want any of the other guys to get any ideas. The only problem was Corey was on a TFIL trip with Elton and wouldn't be home until Sunday night. That was not enough time to prepare.

"Let me think about it....no." You reply. You're not an idiot, if you don't prank Sam and Colby they'll prank you ten times harder. "Anyways, I ordered ten packages of one hundred ping pong balls. Do you think that'll be enough?" You ask them. Sam laughs, "That's one thousand ping pong balls total! What could you possibly need that many for?" 

You smirk at your two clueless friends. "I mean, his car is pretty big." You chuckle. 

"His Car?!" They say at the same time. "Y/N, you are truly evil." Colby says. You laugh and explain to the boys that you're also going to wrap Aaron's car in wrapping paper, that way he'll think that is the whole prank. You also tell them that on Monday, one of them needs to keep him away from his car while the other one helps her fill his car. The group decides that Sam will keep track of Aaron while you and Colby do the prank. 

When Monday rolls around, you bring all of your supplies to the house. You had texted Sam earlier that day and reminded him he needs to keep Aaron occupied. Meanwhile, Colby sneaks outside to help you fill Aaron's car with the one thousand balls.

"This is crazy, you're crazy..." Colby says.

"I'm not crazy. This is what revenge looks like." You smirk.

"So who is next? Who gets this treatment next?" Colby says. You know he is going to keep asking until you give him an answer, but that was your little secret.

"I don't know." You say grabbing your fourth bag of ping pong balls.

"Yes you do!" Colby shouts. You smirk at him and keep silent.

About an hour and a half later, you and Colby are done filling Aaron's car. It's surprise time. You tell Sam to bring Aaron to his car so he can see what you've done.  Aaron's car was wrapped in wrapping paper and filled with ping pong balls.

After waiting about five minutes for the two boys to come outside, they finally came outside. 

"What is this?" Aaron asked after seeing the camera and a large item wrapped in the driveway. 

"Well, I got you a gift..." You say as you walk towards the car. "Come unwrap it." you gesture for Aaron to come over. He unwraps his car and looks at you with a playful half smile. 

"Oh my god! A new car!" He says, obviously joking around for the camera. 

"Wait, that's not the whole surprise...look inside." You suggest. Aaron looks into the car through the passenger seat window. He begins to laugh really hard.

"What am I going to do with all of these?" He laughs. 

"I don't know...That's a you problem." You shrug. Aaron opens the car door and about one fourth of the ping pong balls fall out onto the driveway. Aaron looks at you in a playfully disgusted way.  You laugh and turn to Sam and Colby. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" You say.

"Yeah, I don't see anything else to do." Sam says. 

"Yeah, bye Aaron." Colby says. You smile at Aaron. 

"Good luck with all that." You say jokingly and walk inside.  (Of course you help him clean it up later because you're a nice person)

As you're watching the movie with Sam and Colby, you think about how Colby asked you who was the next person you are going to prank. You realize that he probably won't expect him being next. 

So you've made your choice, your next victim is Colby; and you've already decided to mess with the one thing he loves the most in this world...his hair.

(A/N): Hi guys, i'm sorry i haven't been updating for like a month. School has been the death of me. This chapter was really short because I started writing this like two months ago and completely ran out of ideas for this chapter. So I kept it short and sweet. Thank you all for taking your time to read my story and if you have any suggestions comment them. :)