Prologue

I had a peaceful life

I was 23. I was pretty average looking. I was the only child of my two parents who loved each other but died from a car accident when I was 9. I had to live with my uncle's family but he cared little of me so I moved out when I turned 18. I started to work at a cafe which later on became famous for its sweets. I made friends who cared about me and a boyfriend who loved me. 

Everything was perfect as it was. Peaceful. 

But, as the day went by, I got ran over by a car trying to save a little boy. I died. But I was too young.

I'm too young to die. I haven't been a bridesmaid for my friends yet, I haven't gotten married yet or even have a child of my own 

I haven't opened my own cafe

I haven't gotten my own house yet

I haven't gotten the chance to even grow old with someone I love or...

I haven't had the chance to even say goodbye to those I love...

At least I saved a life. He looked young to be in the street. I hope he's safe.

 And maybe... I can finally see mom and dad...and..tel-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the same boy...

He told me, "Go to the church and pray to me so that we can chat about the rules, okay? Remember when you arrive, go to the church and pray so that you can speak to me in private."

wha-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up. 

I heard a baby crying

As I opened my eyes slowly I saw a woman with a smile on her face while carrying me.

Bright golden hair like the sun and clear blue eyes as the ocean.

"Madam, she's a beautiful girl," a woman said beside her who looked like a maid probably.

'Seems like I reincarnated as a baby and this woman might be my mother. But if she's my mother than who's my father'...

As I turned my face to the side I saw a man beside who I think was my mother. He had black hair with golden eyes like a black panther. He looked a bit scary at first but his eyes were gentle when looking at me and my mother. 

"Madam, what will you be naming her?" 

The woman looked at me with a gentle smile and looked at the man.

"Rosalinda...her name will be Rosalinda Von De Violette" 

"A beautiful name, madam."

-

'Rosalinda Von De Violette...a pretty name but I think I've heard it before.'

'Rosalinda Von De Vio- ah' I remembered.

I reincarnated as one of the most spoiled children and even worse a rival of an Otome Game I was forced to play by friends back in my old life. But if I remember correctly she ends up getting exiled from the country or sentenced to death for harassing the heroine... 

'Yay... Well since I'm not the original Rosalinda I might as well not get caught in any of the events Rosalinda encounters with the captures and the heroine but...'

'If I remember correctly, I end up engaged with the crown prince once I turn 13, one of the captures, so....that means... all I have to do is to not get engaged with him and all will be good.'

'I hope...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The image above would be how she would have looked like in her old world!

The image above is credited to its rightful owner, sadly I don't know who it is from since there was no name to the picture.