Prologue 3

Who knew god would reincarnate me like a villain from some Otome game. All I have to do if be a good person and I might go to heaven once I die here.

So...I have to wait until I die so I can get out of here...That's a nice touch.....Thank god.

Well, it's not like this character had a good ending, to begin with.

I have to plan out what I have to do so I can get out of this storyline.

The heroine named Baron Mary Flower de Voc arrives, she's known to have brown hair and brown eyes and was very kind to everyone around her. Honestly, she wasn't very noticeable but was bullied constantly by Rosalinda because she was a Baron, however, she was able to attend the same school as Rosalinda because of her academics. The captures noticed Rosalinda bullying her for being a Baron and would defend the heroine, which is how they noticed her.

I wonder if that didn't happen, they wouldn't have noticed the heroine in the first place...

First, I need to remember who were the captures I might encounter.

Okay, the first capture to avoid is the crown prince, Prince Alexander Louis De Corallete. Alexander had blonde hair with blue eyes and was known for being very kind, smart and heroic. In the game, when Rosalinda turns 5, it tells us that she nags to her father if they can visit the King's castle and meet him. Because her father spoiled her to the core, he gives in and ends up visiting the king, however when they were walking around they run into the crown prince. The king and Rosalinda's father, Duke George Alex Von de Violette, are close friends and think of setting the two, Rosalinda and Alexander, together. Rosalinda instantly crushes on Alexander, for being very handsome, but didn't know about her father set her up being Alexander's fiance until her 13th birthday. When the heroine arrives in the game, he falls in love for her kindness and wisdom, so when it's revealed that Rosalinda harassed her, he quickly threw her in a dungeon and was never seen again.

To avoid this I can't go to the castle and just in case, I need to ask father if I can choose who to marry in the future.

The second capture I should avoid being on bad terms is the guard of the crown prince, Viscount Henry Anthony Havier, but if I don't meet then I should be good.

However, the crown prince had a younger sister, Princess Valentina Daisy De Corallete, who was in love with his guard, Henry. But, she noticed that Henry had a crush on the heroine, so she secretly helped Rosalinda with her schemes and was never caught.

Rosalinda's older brother, sadly, also becomes a capture but was known to be cold and distant towards his little sister. His name was Sir William George Von de Violette, they never had a good relationship. When the heroine arrived in the academy, she made the cold older brother know more emotions than he knew. He didn't care about his sister being thrown into a dungeon or being killed off and confronted her when it was revealed she harrassed the heroine.

I honestly feel bad for her because he never treated her like a sister, but a stranger. I guess that's where she began to act out.

Next, when I turn 8, my mother finds a homeless young boy who becomes my stepbrother, Liam Von De Violette, but in the game, it is said that Rosalinda bullied Liam so they never really had a great relationship from the beginning. Liam was known to be very shy and had no self-confidence but was very handsome and secretly had many fans. When the heroine arrives, he's shown the kindness of the heroine and quickly falls in love with her but became a bit obsessive. So, when it's found out that Rosalinda harassed the heroine, Liam in a heartbeat, he shunned Rosalinda and killed her.

When he arrives, I better treat him like a sibling just like- wait, just like who...? Oh well, I can't seem to remember...

Lastly, the villainess Gabriel Noah De Crystallini, he's known as the cousin of the crown prince, but in reality, he's his older brother. His mother had an affair with the king but quickly married the king's brother, who was Duke Harry Daniel De Crystallini, so that the king would never find out about her pregnancy. The heroine somehow overhears a conversation of Gabriel's and his guard about a scheme where he mentions to take the throne from the crown prince by mentioning he's his older brother. Gabriel finds her snooping and threatens her if she mentions this to the crown prince, she'll get killed. But, once Gabriel gets to know the heroine, he falls in love with her and does nothing so that it wouldn't affect her.

In the game, Gabriel's little sister falls for Rosalinda's step-brother Liam, Lady Angela Bloss Crystallini, but because Liam was in love with the heroine, she Angela joins Rosalinda's schemes.

You may notice they don't have the same last names. Well, that is because the king didn't want his brother to have any power over the kingdom, therefore, he 'gifted' his brother a name and status after his coronation.

Gabriel and Angela visit Rosalinda when it was announced that she would be the crown prince's fiance. So, I would need to avert being the crown prince's fiance.

However, I'll end up meeting everyone once I enter the academy, which is the only thing I can't avoid. I need to learn more about this world, in order to create my own business and move out of this country so that I can make my own cafe shop again.

As I look around me, I notice how small I've become. Everything looks so big, but I'm just very small.

I need to learn how to walk first...huh *sighs*