Episode 1

The picture above is how she would look like as now a newborn baby!

And it's drawn by me~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalinda took her family for granted...huh. I thought

At age 14, Rosalinda's mother dies from a disease unknown, when her father became cold and distant to everyone. 

Then, 3 years later when Rosalinda turned 17, Rosalinda's schemes were revealed, her father didn't even look at her because he knew what kind of child Rosalinda had become. When she noticed this was when she knew that...

she was alone

Rosalinda treated everyone little and everyone didn't want to associate with someone who treated them unfairly so everyone kept their distance from her. 

When she saw this, she snapped

I guess this is what made her be thrown into a dungeon. 

When Rosalinda snapped, she revealed every evil deed she was about to do to the heroine and the royal family, which is where she crossed the line. Once a threat was said to the royal family, one is immediately executed but because Rosalinda was a daughter of a duke, she was instead thrown to a dungeon to rot. 

*sigh*

She could have just shut herself up and she may have been thrown out of the country rather in a dungeon, honestly. 

~
I look around me, but it just doesn't feel real being this character. She was beautiful from the outside at least. 

Golden blonde hair and gold eyes, she looks like a fairy. 

And now I'm this fairy, in a way  I appreciate god letting me have this body. At least now I look like a model. Not like I looked bad in my world, just more enhanced if I say so myself. I giggle to myself.

Everything around me was a pink tone room, large and very beautiful.

Vintage Baby Bed is a photograph by Radoslav Nedelchev which was uploaded on April 9th, 2013

I keep trying to look in the mirror how I look like but I can't seem to reach.

As I try to reach over to where the mirror is, a maid comes in...

"Oh my! miss, be careful if you try to get any closer you might end up falling over!"

I pout, sorry.

She looked at me and giggles. "Oh! That's so unfair miss." She grabs a hold of me and carries to her arms. "It seems I can't stay mad you, hehe"