twenty-four

I don't know about you guys, but I love drama! I think this book needed a LITTLE bit more drama. Okay, maybe a lot. So here is a very drama filled chapter!

And also... MORE THAN 2,000 READS??!! THATS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH! ILY!

Chapter 24

"Xavier!" I call out into the dark woods. I've been out here for 3 days. Why didn't Leo tell me this when I first came back? Probably to over whelmed, seeing me with a child he didn't know what his.

I suddenly hear footsteps behind me. I spin around to see ... no one. I turn back around to run right into a chest. The person's cold hands wrap around my body, covering my mouth with one of his pale, cold hands.

I breath in, smelling one thing I never wished to smell... vampire

Iquickly swing out of his grip, but I suddenly get grabbed by anther guy.

"Well, well, well. I knew I smelled a mutt. This one is hot, too," the one who was grabbing me before said.

"Let go of me!" I spit in his face. "Sweetheart, you are on our land. We can do whatever we want with you." The boy in front of me says. he looks about my age but he's probably 200.

"Think we should take her back to the king?" The one holding me says.

"Listen here, dumb and dumber, I know his guy, he will rip you to sheds. My son." I say, clenching my teeth.

"We aren't scared of you weak little humans. Hey Ralph, Dan will probably want her to bear his babies. He wanted a mortal so he can change her, too." The one holding me says. I start laughing and

the guy Ralph looks at me weird.

"What are you laughing at?" Ralph says, stepped closer to me. "You guys seriously don't know?" I say, still laughing. I breathe in, concentrating on my wolf.

I release my wolf, changing into my wolf form. I see Ralph's expression change from scared, to having a smirk on his face.

"That can't do, now can it. Josh, hand me the gun," Ralph says, aiming at my left front leg, "see you when you wake up, princess," he says, shooting the tranqualizing bullet at my leg, making me fall to the ground. Not only was I in pain, but I also will also not be home with my son in a while. This is the time when I really wish I had my mate with me.

~~~

I wake up in a room. I have no idea who's room this is, but the walls are all black. I look down at the comforter and see a blood red comforter. "Oh my goddess, where am I?" I whisper to myself.

"In my room, Isn't it nice?" I hear a deep voice say behind me. I turn around and see a boy with black and, black eyes, and pale skin, walking towards me. I run off the bed to the other side of the room. I hold my hands up in a defensive way, but he just starts laughing at me.

"I'm not going to hurt you, yet, he says, walking over to me, "I hear you have a mate, named Leo, am I correct?"

"How did you know that?" I ask in a whisper.

"I know everything, sweetheart. I need him to come after you so then I can strike, so I can kill him once and for all." The guy says, who I'm guessing is Dan.

"Are you Dan?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"The one and only," he says with a bow.

BANG!

"We're being attacked!" One of the guard's yell, opening the door.

"Shit" Dan mumbles, "I'll have one of my servants come and take you to a safe place, Leo couldn't have figured out where we are that fast. It has to be a different pack. Stay here while I go get him," Dan says quickly, running out of the room after.

A few minutes later the door opens with a young boy look very beat up and thin standing in front of me.

"Xavier?"

Dundundun...

*bursts out laughing*

Ok ok bye.