twenty-five

This chapter is dedicated to the account Killer_Ace because they told me Leo's and Xavier's age. I'm stupid and forgot lol here's the chapter.

Chapter 25

"Xavier?"

"Kaily?"

"Xavier!"

"Kaily" I run over to Xavier, pick him up and spin him around. He's not heavy at all, he looks like he has barley been fed.

"Oh my goddess, I've been looking everywhere for you Xavier!" I say, still smiling big.

"I missed you so much Kaily. I couldn't stand staying there without you. I had to leave, I'm sorry," He says, still in my grip.

I look down and look at his neck. "The necklace," I say, "that's the one I left you. The one my mother gave me when I was 6," I say smiling.

"I need it to rem-"

BANG!

"We need to go, now!" I say to Xavier, grabbing his hand and jumping out the window.

I land on my feet with Xavier in my arms. "I got you kiddo, don't worry." I set him down to run.

--

We have been running for hours now, only taking one short break. "Kaily, can we stop now? I'm really tired," Xavier says, stopping to lean against a tree.

"Yeah, I need a break, too," I said, sitting against a tree.

"Hey Xavier," I start to say, "how did you get there in the first place?" I ask. I was actually wondering how when I first saw him.

"Uh well you see." Xavier starts, "it all started like this..."

Flashback

"Kaily?" Xavier called out into the trees. "Kaily! Where are you!"

Suddenly, Xavier heard something go by very fast behind him. He turned around to be met with a pair of red eyes. The red-eyed creature stepped closer to get a better look at Xavier. He stated at Xavier with disgust, "what are you doing here, mutt? I can smell your werewolf stench from here." the man said, plugging his nose.

"I'm sorry for trespassing, I'm looking for my... sister," Xavier says, looking down at his hands.

"'I'm sorry,' that's what they all say. You're coming with me, mutt." The man said, coming closer to Xavier. Xavier could now see that the man before him was not just any ordinary man, he was a vampire.

The vampire took him back to his coven. Two guards came out and grabbed Xavier, pull him by his arms into the giant building, down two flights of stairs, and into a cell.

"I'm sorry, please, I'm just a little boy!" Xavier called out to the guards, wanting to get free of the cell.

"We don't treat child trespassers any different then adult trespassers," one of the guards says, "now shut the hell up before I make you, mutt."

Xavier was trapped for five years. He was treated horribly and only fed once a day. They made him their slave and he had to clean for ten hours every single day.

End of flashback

"and that's pretty much what happened," Xavier says after he finished tell his story.

"Xavier, I'm so sorry. I should've never left you. I should've at least brought you with me," I say, rubbing his back. During his story he started breaking down crying to I went over and sat with him.

"On the plus side, guess what!" I say, scooting closer to him.

"What?" Xavier says, suddenly happy.

"You have a nephew."

Sorry this is short and I took forever to update. I've been really busy and what happened was... I typed the entire chapter and forgot to save it. fml.

Anyway, enjoy and 5k READS WHAT OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

-Hannah from Costco
(I'm totally obsessed with Alex from Target)