She's not my mother.

It was a normal day at children's house. Peaceful and quiet. Well that's because only one of the kids is there. Meet Hunter Wolfy. Wolfy is the youngest out of all the children who live in the house. While the others are at school he stays at home. You maybe asking why. You see Wolfy was born every sick. Making him stay at the hospital for 3 years. And because of that he never learned how to talk. Anyways the others are about to get here.

Author's P.O.V:
Knowing the other kids will be here soon Hunter went to his room and locked himself in. Just as he was doing that someone who doesn't care AT all. Broke the door down. "You didn't have to break down the door." "Sorry. I didn't mean to." "Well we have to buy a new one." Meet Mike and Aiden. They're two of Hunter's stepbrothers. "Like I said I didn't mean too!" Cried Aiden.  "Well that doesn't matter now cause the door died." "But,I think one of your parents can fix it." Meet Asher and Kylo. These two brothers are the stepbrothers of Hunter as well as Aiden and Mike. "I don't think so." This is Cie. "We'll have to buy a new one." And this is Jayden. "Well we should call them later. For now it's go play video games." And the last boy is Dustin. "Video games sound good right now." Said Asher. "Well if you guys are gonna play video games. Girls do you want to cosplay with me?" Meet Opel,Arya,Ace,and Yarrow. "I would like to cosplay with you Opel." Said Yarrow. "I'll pass" "Me too" said both Ace and Arya.

⌛Timeskip⌛

Ace's P.O.V:
I'm honestly kind of bored. I could go out and kill ,but mom said I can't go only on the weekend. The boys won't let me play and I don't want to cosplay with my sister and Opel. Wait. Has anyone been to Hunter's room? I don't think so. I guess I'll go see how he's doing. "Where are you going?" Ask Arya. "To go check on Hunt. And teach him what I lean today. Want to join me?" "Sure why not." So we both walk to his room. When we got there Arya knocked on his door. We waited a few seconds before sitting down next to his door. "So, I'll be teaching you about WW2 cause I know you'll love to learn about that." "I'll be teaching you some Texas history." Said Arya.

⌛Timeskip⌛

When our lesson was over. We went to the playroom to find the boys still playing video games. "6th place." Said Dustin. "Man Dustin you sack." teased Aiden. "Shut up. Hey what time is it?" Asked Dustin. "It's 5 why?" I replied.

Dustin's P.O.V:
Shoot I'm late! I got up and put on my shoes. "Where are you going?" Ask Cie. "Too meet my friend. And I'm super late. See you later!" After that I ran out of the playroom. Before I can get outside. I bumped into Gas. Or to people my mother. "Sorry I gotta go." I said and tried to get out the door ,but she wouldn't let me. "What?" I ask. She than did some sign language. Which meant. 'Why are you still going? She's just using you.' "She's not using me so shut up." Than after that I left. I never accepted that she was my mom and never will. My mom is Amy and is my only mom. Gas will never be my mom like Amy. "Ah. You finally came." Oh I guess I didn't realize I got to the place I was supposed to meet my friend. "Sorry Iris. I kinda lost track of time." "I can see that." She said. We talked like always. About how school was going for me or how I'm doing with my family. And than she ask about my 'mom'. "I don't know how mom is doing. I never really see her." "Ok how about Gas?" She asked. "Why should I care?" "Aren't you her son?" "No! She's not my mom and never will be!" "Why not?" Iris questioned. "I don't know! I just. She not my mother! I guess I just want you to be my mom." When I said that. Iris looked touched. "Hey how about you tell me what part of the forest you live?" "We live in the...wait why do you want to know?" I ask. "So,when you're alone I can come see you and we can be like mom and son." Iris said calmly. "Ok we live in the east west part of the forest. But, just so you know. We won't be all alone. Hunter the one who can't see or talk will be there. Since he can't really go outside." I told her. "It's ok I bet he won't give us any trouble." After that we talk a bit more. Soon it was time for me to head home. "Bye kid!" "Bye Iris." I said before walking home. On the way home my gut was telling me something wasn't right. But,I decided to ignore it. When I got home it was already 8:45. Just in time for dinner. I went to the dining room. Where I saw everyone ,but Hunter since he has his own dining room. It's kinda cool to not live with your parents. Because you can do anything you want. After dinner we watched the TV and headed off the bed. My gut kept on telling me just something wasn't right. But, again decided to ignore it. My gut seem to not like that because it didn't let me sleep. Until it was around 11. Soon darkness took over and I than fell asleep.

___
Words: 964

Yay! The first chapter is out!! It took a long time to write this.

Aiden Bush's owner: Me

Mike Bush's owner: Me

Opel Norman's owner: Sapphire

Dustin Lutz's owner: Me

Hunter Wolfy's owner: Me

Cie's owner: Me

Ace's owner: Me

Yarrow's owner: AUUTALicious

Jayden owner: AUUTALicious

Asher's owner: just_that_one_nobody

Arya's owner: just_that_one_nobody

Kylo's owner: just_that_one_nobody