Shy boi {Part 2}

Yarrow's P.O.V:

It's been a few minutes since we found our guests in Hunter's playroom. It turns out their twins. Which explains why they look alike. The shy boy's name is Leo Luke Bartlett and the girl is Alice Bartlett. I'm not sure why they don't have rhyming names but on well. Why is it still my Point of view? Go to the next character.

Mike's P.O.V:

You know I never really regret any decisions I make. But,I regret inviting those two. Leo doesn't seem that bad he seems like a well mattered person unlike he's sister. "Here let me do it." "Oh thank you,but I can do it." Said Ace. I look over to see Ace and Leo putting up Alice's and his bags. I smiled a bit knowing those two will get along fine.

"Yeah let her do it we are the guests." My smile immediately fell. Alice is a brat there's no doubt about that. Which is just great with her here there'll be even more fights I'll need to take care of.

Author's P.O.V:

The day went on normally you know Ace and Cie trying to kill each other and Alice already getting people pissed. You know just the regular. Ace sighed knowing if she didn't leave the room she'll kill Alice for being a brat. So,she got up and left the mansion to get fresh air. She started walking around the forest when she saw Leo sitting down on a log. "What are you doing here?" Leo jumped hearing the smaller.

"Oh I was just thinking." He answered. "Can I ask about what?" She asked while sitting down on the log next to him. "I was thinking about the past."

----
Words: 288

Yarrow belongs to torrentsnowx

(The next chapter will talk about the twins past!!)