Brat {part 1}

Opel's P.O.V:

I opened the door the my room and poped myself into my bed. It was finally summer vacation. I'll be able to  cosplay more now. I looked around my room. My eyes landed on a chessboard. I got and went to the table it was on and sat down on it. I looked down at board next to the board was some of the pieces. There was 12 pieces on the board on different places. And on the side was four pieces laying down covered in red paint.

I put my head on my left hand while still looking down at the table. I grabbed a piece from the board and moved it a place.

---
Author's P.O.V:

"I wonder..."
Opel said solfly. Grabbing another piece but this time a white piece and moving it a place. "I wonder who's the next person to leave the game."

The first week of summer finally came. Everyone was just chilling since there was nothing to really do. "Hey guys I need you to get ready." Said Mike. The others stopped what they doing and looked up that the glasses wearing male. "Why?" Finally someone asked. "We'll be having guests that's why." "Who are the guests?" Asked Yarrow. "Gas Mask's other two kids." "Who?" They all asked in the same time. Mike sighed.

"Remember how we found out Gas has two more kids?" "Yeah,what about them?" Said Aiden. "Well I finally got in touch with them and they'll be spending the summer here in the mansion." He finished. "Now then go get ready before I make you." He ordered. Soon enough them got ready to meet their mistress guests.

Around 3:30 there was knock on their door. Two mistress figures opened the door and let themselves in. The figures walked around. They got to room that has multiple stuff animals. From stuffed cats to gaint bears big enough to be layed on. The walls were painting with a purple bluish color.

---
Yarrow's P.O.V:

We've been waiting for our guests to arrive over a few minutes now. We haven't heard a knock yet. They were supposed to arrive at 3:30. It was now 4:50. Not that I'm complaining. I just don't see the point of having more kids here. It's already noisy enough as it is. I looked around the living room to see my older brother Cie looking outside then my other older(?) brother watching something on his phone. It's probably Netflix or YouTube. Opel and Arya seem to be bothering my older sister. The others are just chilling. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around to see Cherry チェッryカケ or if you're a scientist 007. In all honesty I think Author-chan should stop making robots Ocs. She has too many. If you want to read Cherry's backstory and information please go read Author-chan's Oc information book. But, I don't recommend it. It's bad.

{Stop breaking the fourth wall!!! You know how much that cost me!?}

No and I don't really care. Anyways back to Cherry I see her walking passed the living room. She must be hending to Hunter's playroom since they're really great friends. I turn my attention back to my older sister who is now beating the crap out of Arya and Opel.

TIMESKIP

It's been a minutes since I saw Cherry going to Hunter's playroom. Everyone else was still in the living room waiting for our guests to arrive. For once it was actually very quiet. You could hear a pen drop. Out of the blue we hear Cherry in Hunter's playroom. She said something around the lines of 'Who are you and what are you doing in Hunter's' I couldn't hear the rest of the sentence. Since almost everyone got up and run or walked to Hunter's playroom. Key word almost Jayden and Asher didn't move an inch. Probably because Jayden didn't really care and Asher hates Hunter so of course he's not going to go see who's in there. I got up and walked to Hunter's playroom. When I got there I saw everyone standing there and Hunter behind then holding his knees. I then hear a voice. "Hell yeah we are! Don't you know-" I didn't bother hearing the rest. I can already tell it's one of our guests. Great because it sounds like she's a brat. I got closer and looked over Ace's shoulder to see a girl and a boy around 13 or 12 standing there. The girl had an annoyed look on her face while the boy had an shy an apology look on his face. Yeah we got a brat and shy guest this time. This is gotta be a pain in the butt.

---
Word: 793

Yarrow belongs to torrentsnowx

Jayden belongs to torrentsnowx

Asher belongs to just_that_one_nobody

Arya belongs to just_that_one_nobody

Kylo belongs to just_that_one_nobody