Past {part 3}

Elvira Terrell a beautiful woman loved by all in her town. Elvira is a peaceful, loving, caring, smart, and a person who believes god will forgive you for your sins. You see Elvira is a priestess. People don't know anything about her besides that. One day while walking in her garden she met an old friend. After sometime Elvira fell for her friend. However her dear friend didn't feel the same. Elvira was devastated but didn't give up. After sometime Elvira and her dear friend had baby twins. No one knew how since Elvira's friend never liked her.

"Momma look what I made!" Cried a child while running to her mother. The child hold up a picture of her mother and their sibling. "It's lovely Kim." Kim smiled before running off. Kim ran into her room where she was her younger sister. "Kin look what I made!" Said Kim jumping on her twin sister. "Ah! Oh it's beautiful Kim." The younger twin said. The Terrells lived a great life. The twins were close as they can be. Kim and Kin loved their mother with all their heart and the same was for Elvira. "Kin Kim meet Lara. She'll be your maid for a unknown time." "Hello I hope we can get along!" After that the twins and Lara became the besties of friends.

Everything was perfect for the Terrells. That is until Elvira's beloved came back. Elvira tried to get her beloved once more only to find out they weren't there for her but to talk about someone named Smiles. Elvira was angered by this. Kim and Kin found out 'Smiles' was the most powerful person on Earth and that their mother hates him. When they finally met Smiles,Elvira almost killed him. They knew their mom was strong but not that strong. "Hey hey it's gonna be ok. You're gonna be ok." Lara said trying to calm down the twin who were hiding in the house while Elvira and Smiles fought outside. They were scared not for their lives but for their mother's. "B-but what a-a-a-about mom!" "She gonna be fine trust me." "How do you know that!?" Yelled Kim. "Kim,Kin listen to me. You're mom is a strong woman. She'll be ok and I'll make sure to protect you and your mom." Those were the last words Lara had said. Lara had gone outside to try and stop the others from fighting only to get killed.

After Lara had passed away nothing was ever the same. Kim became more of a brat. Kin became scared of being loved or having a friend. When hearing the word 'protect' she begins to freak out. "Do I really need to?" "Of course! I don't want to you looking like me!" Yelled Kim dying Kin's brown hair to black. Kim grabbed some scissors then cutting her sister's hair kinda like a boy. Kin didn't do anything knowing what would happen if she did. Once the older sister was done Kin decided to make her sister happy. Kin grabbed color contacts, hide her chest,and change her clothes. "I tried my best." Kin said solfly. "Well if you're going to be a boy you need to get a new name." Said Kim while looking at Kin. She snapped her fingers. "I know how about Leo!" Said Kim smirking. Kin nodded. From that day on Kin had became a boy named Leo Luke Bartlett. Kim change her name as well to Alice Bartlett. Alice started becoming controlling. Hitting and punishing Leo(locking him up). It got to the point Leo believed Alice was the only person he needed. Elvira knew this but didn't say anything knowing they wouldn't listen.

---
---
---

"I'm sorry that happened to you Le-" "Kin." Interrupted Leo. "What?" Ace said solfly. "My name is Kin Terrell. The twin sister of Alice Bartlett." Ace stayed silent. Ace looked at Leo in the eyes before saying. "Nice to meet you Kin my name is Luke you can say we aren't so different." Ace smiled softly a real and caring smile. Leo smiled back. "It's a pleasure to meet you Luke."

---
---
---
___
Words: 691

Surprised? As you can see Leo is actually a girl! I'll make Elvira's backstory later on in my OCs book.

Today's question: Who's Leo's and Alice's other mom?

---
Yarrow and Jayden belongs to 1pointed2u

Asher,Kylo,and Arya belongs to just_that_one_nobody