Get Out

I awoke to the sound of rustling in the kitchen. I checked my clock. It was only 5am! Who on earth was in the kitchen??? They would wake up Harper at this rate. I grabbed my robe and wrapped around my body. I rushed out into the kitchen, and there Dallas stood with all cabinets open. 

"Dallas!" I whisper yelled. 

"Huh?!" He looked at me. 

"What are you doing? It's 5am!" 

"I don't know! I don't even know why I'm here! I just needed some water." 

I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge, pulling out a water bottle. I handed it to him and he drank it in thirst. 

"Now, go back to sleep. You are SO hungover."  I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back over to the couch. 

"I'm sorry." He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. 

"For what?" 

"For not showing up to the appointment. I just- I was so scared, I don't know what the heck I'm doing Violet." 

I sighed. 

"I appreciate the apology, and I understand, but I'm scared too! For god's sake I have a BABY growing in me! And I don't know who the father is. I'm terrified! But I have to step up, and if you don't want to step up, that's okay. Seth is." I gave him an almost cold look. 

"It's just that- I'm moving....to New York because I have a girlfriend there... and a son, and- I." 

My jaw dropped. 

What. The. Hell. 

I swallowed a lump in my throat. This cannot be happy. I went over to the table and grabbed his keys off the table. I threw them at him.

"Get the hell out of my house! I don't ever wanna hear from you again! I'll let you know when the baby is born and for both our sakes I hope it isn't yours!" 

He looked at me in shock. What did he expect? 

"Violet I-"

"Get out!" I pointed to the door. He grabbed his clothes off of the coffee table and quickly slipped them on. He went to the door and looked back at me. His eyes were so, so sad. 

"Thank you, for an amazing couple months. It's truly been a dream."

He left without another word. I fell on the couch in tears. Why? Why do these things always have to happen to me? I just want everything to be okay again. Not wanting to be alone any longer, I got up from where I was sitting and made my way to Seth's room. I quietly shut the door and got under the covers next to him. I placed my hand on his scruffy cheek. He barely opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"I love you." I said and I truly meant it. He became a little more awake at my words. 

"W-what?" 

"I love you. So much." 

He pressed his lips against my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. 

"I love you too. So much." He whispered back. I snuggled into his shoulder and fell back asleep quickly, safe in his arms. 

Another filler chapter! So, is Dallas out of here for good? Or will he be back? He had a girlfriend, and a child! What do you think of that? Thank you for all the feedback on the last chapter, I truly appreciate it! 

xx Jodi

Socials: 

Youtube: Jodi lovinglife

Instagram: jodilovinglifee

Twitter: Jodiimarlene

VSCO: okjodi