super spoiled

I'm telling you, M'gann, the Waynes are the Bats!

And I'm telling you, Conner, there is no way.

Think about it for a second, will you? There is a Cassandra in both groups, both groups have a 'dead' son, all the ages line up, the voices are similar, Bruce Wayne could totally pay for all the Bat toys, and I'm pretty sure Damian's mother is Talia Al Ghul, who is Robin's mother!

How do you know so much about the Waynes?

Clark is friends with- Oh my god, Clark is friends with Bruce Wayne! Another reason he is Batman!

Now you are really stretching for it. Just because someone is friends with Superman doesn't make them Batman.

Argh!

Stephanie was watching the growing frustration on Conner's face with mild amusement. She had overheard what Conner had said to M'gann in the kitchen and was certain he was trying to convince her telepathically of his findings, to no avail. She snickered into the palm of her hand, pulling her phone out as Wally changed the television channel to some Hallmark movie.

Waynes and Gainzz Group Chat

Spoiled: I'm gonna tell them.

The OG: Don't you dare.

Spoiled: Try and stop me, I dare you.

Timbers: Ooh, a challenge has been issued. Shall it be accepted?

Hoodlum: Fight fight fight fight!

BG: My money is on Steph.

The OG: Thanks babe.

BG: Welcome.

Bruce's Fav: What even is this movie?

Spoiled: Who cares, I'm about to Spoil it. ha. ha. ha.

Hoodlum: I'm going to go bleach my eyes now.

Timbers: Same.

Spoiled: Oh, screw you. That was funny.

Stephanie clapped her hands once and stood up with a flourish, skipping to stand in front of the TV much to the annoyance of Wally, who really was watching the sappy chick flick.

"Do you mind? I'm enjoying this." Wally muttered, ignoring the incredulous looks of his friends.

"You'll enjoy this more." Steph smirked under her face mask, reaching up to pull her hood down. Just as she was grabbing the purple fabric Dick leaped up and tackled her. "You son of a-"

"Not today, Spoiler!" He cried, yanking her hood back over her head.

Steph growled, grabbing Dick's wrist and tugging it behind his back, whirling around so she was behind him. She hurled her body weight at him, tossing him to the floor. Steph took his other wrist and pinned them both under her feet, crouching on top of his body as he laid sprawled on the ground with his face smooshed on the floor.

"As I was saying before 'Wing interrupted me like a Dick." She glared pointedly at him and Conner did the same to M'gann, who rolled her eyes. Stephanie tugged her hood down, pulling the mask off the lower part of her face to reveal herself to the team. "My name is Stephanie Brown and I'm Spoiler. Its nice to meet you all."

Did...did a Bat just reveal their identity?!

I think so...

Omigosh she is so pretty!

This is crazy! We know a Bat's ID!

Cassie pushed herself to stand, walking up to Steph with her hand outstretched. "Hi Steph, my name is Cassie. It's nice to formally meet you."

"You too."

"Stephanie Brown, I'm going to seriously maim you." Dick groaned into the ground, his voice muffled due to his face still being smooshed.

"I'd like to see you try." Stephanie got off of Dick, helping him off the floor with a smirk. "I hope I have satiated your desire for Bat identities for now. Enjoy your movie, I'm starving."

Steph wandered into the kitchen, going about making herself some waffle batter when Conner entered and stared her down. Steph sighed, giving him a 'what do you want' look. Conner walked around the kitchen island and whispered lowly so only Steph could hear. "I know the other Bats' identities and I'm going to prove they are the Waynes, one way or another."

"Don't you mean one Wayne or another?" Steph snickered at her lame pun, going back to mixing her batter. "I'm neither confirming nor denying their identities, I'm just here for the free waffles."

Conner narrowed his eyes, nodding in solidarity. "I can respect that."

Steph hummed in agreement, digging through the cabinets in search of the waffle maker. "Why do you care so much?" Conner blinked in surprise, unsure of his answer. Stephanie grinned in triumphant when she found the waffle maker, turning around to face Conner once more. "I mean, is it because you never had a chance at having a secret identity?"

Conner shrugged. "Not sure. Maybe. Perhaps it's 'cause we are stuck in this mountain for who knows how long with nothing better to do."

Steph smiled at that, turning back to her waffles without another word. Conner walked back to the living room, not noticing Steph pull out her phone.

Waynes and Gainzz Group Chat

Spoiled: SB is onto you.

The OG: Gee, I wonder why, its not like you just unmasked in front of everyone.

Spoiled: Please, he was onto you before I unmasked. Y'all are sloppy like BG said.

Spawn: I take offense to that.

Timbers: I take offense to your life.

Hoodlum: Well, shit, Tim.

Bruce's Fav: No texting. Movie.

BG: Aren't you the one that was questioning the movie earlier?

Bruce's Fav: No. Texting. Movie.

The OG: Damn, okay miss cranky pants.

Cassandra sent Dick a death glare as she slide her phone into her utility belt, turning back to the movie once she was satisfied Dick felt threatened enough.

Steph was still making her waffles in the kitchen when Bart entered with Garfield, the two of them sliding onto the chairs that were placed around the kitchen island. They watched Steph hum as she cooked, none of them saying a word until Steph broke the silence.

"You're not getting any of these waffles, boys. They're all mine."

Bart groaned. "You can't possibly eat a dozen waffles by yourself!"

Steph whipped around to give him a stone cold glare. "Watch me, bitch."