First shot

She is fed up. Finally last strand of her patience level blown off.She is fed up of ignorance from her husband and her family. She is fed up of ignorance towards her feelings from her family . She is fed up of ignorance towards her insecurities from her husband. She is fed up of everything, A to Z related to Raizada's when earlier, today morning Anjali had requested Arnav to accompany Aarav along with Sheetal for parents meeting as Aarav is a small and innocent 8 years old kid.What hurt her more is Arnav turned towards her to ask her permission to go out with Sheetal to parents meeting.

What the hell? Was her only thought.

She is now in her room sitting on the bed,remembering the incident from morning.

Everyone are happily eating their breakfast, Chitchatting with each other, laughing out loud , enjoying the morning breakfast with the presence of Sheetal and her dear son Aarav. Everyone are happy with their special guest without her involved in it. No body noticed her absence in dining area. She just stood there apt kitchen entrance looking at Raizada's and a constant smile on their faces without her. She looked at her husband who has a small smile on his face, without her. Seems like nobody needed her there. She chuckled wryly. Her husband used to feel her presence even if she stays 1000 m apart from him. What changed now? She is looking at her husband from last 20 minutes just 100 m away from him and he didn't even acknowledge her presence, feeling is out of question. A lone escaped through her eye lids. Even though tear is single drop, the single Drop indicates how much pain she is carrying inside her heart. The pain is clearly visible in her hazelnut eyes. No one seems to acknowledge her pain.She went and sat opposite to Arnav as Sheetal took her seat. She is still thinking about her pain and her family ignorance.
Her reverie broke by Sheetal's voice.

"No Anjali . He have parents meeting today. His friends are attending the meeting with their mother and father. As he don't have father, he is upset. That's it, " said Sheetal faking innocence and everyone felt pity over her.

That's when she got to know that everyone are trying to make Aarav's mood better by cracking jokes. Seriously, everyone are trying to bring a smile on stranger's face when their own family member, elder DIL is in pain.It hurts a lot when your family gives importance to outsider than their own.

She looked at anjali who looked at Aarav with am emotion unnamed and then she looked at Anjali who is saying something to her husband.

" Chotte, please accompany Aarav along with sheetal to parents meeting. Aarav is so sad, " said Anjali with her puppy dog eyes maintaining her emotional blackmail intact.

Arnav who was eating breakfast looked at Anjali and then Khushi.
" Is it okay with you Khushi, If I go with Aarav and Sheetal? " asked Arnav looking at Khushi.

At this point, she just want to grab his hairs and slap him hard. She looked normal that doesn't mean her heart isn't fuming or raging. Her eyes are open book to her heart.He doesn't seem to acknowledge it.

How dare he?
How dare he to ask me whether if I have any problem if my husband goes with another woman precisely his ex and her for a bloody PARENTS MEETING?
He  has the nerve to ask his wife about that,to a parents meeting? Idiotic husband!
Idiot
Stupid
Fool

Instead of denying this so called offer on Anjali's face, have the nerve to take my permission? Did he even know what does parents meeting means?
What happens if he go with Aheetal?
How dare he give that right to any other women?
He should only go for their children parents meeting, not outsiders.
It just implies how careless he is towards his wife.

She don't want to create a scene in front of outsider right now. If the things ain't her way if she is going in a right way then she have to take other way  and there is no way she is going to let that way go.

" When did you started taking my permission Arnav ji? " said Khushi smiling at him but her eyes are throwing daggers at him but he didn't care to acknowledge it not knowing what this leads to.

Everyone are happy including that Aarav, little kid.

She looked at Aarav throwing daggers at him for his acting skills. Who says he is innocent little kid. He is little Devil who is here to snatch away her husband.

She wiped her tears as she got a phone call and she went towards poolside lifting the call. She smiled whole heartily after a long time having a talk with her someone special.

From tomorrow, the real show starts. She smiled widely at that mere thought.

She is gonna use Akash as scapegoat and being an kind woman she is, apologised to her DM for using Akash as scapegoat.

Second shot precap

New entry. Manorama Shocked looking at the new entry. Akash is clueless. A visually very happy Khushi.

Third shot precap

Redemption and punishment.

Excited?

Dedicated to Kaicutiepie

I know you badly wanted to read Kushi punishing Raizada's.I just want a perfect situation in where kushi could be able to punish Raizada's ad Arnav very badly.I'm sure you'll see a perfect situation in this shot. So,the third shot is full of punishment of Raizada's and hopefully I'll update on Wednesday,the other two shots.

Hope you would like it!

I'm not able to find a perfect situation to punish Raizada's in I trust you as you all know how it ended.

Confused?

Any idea why Akash is  involved as a scapegoat?
The next shot will be dedicated to the one who will guess right!

Vote & Comment!