Last shot

Raizada Mansion

This is going to be fun thought kushi.

After listening to NK,Payal felt really bad listening someone comparing Advay with her husband while Manorama fumed listening this comparison.

Why?

Because she thought only Payal's and Akash's son have that right to be compared with and no one else completely forgetting that the same way they were comparing Aarav with Arnav.

Why couldn't she think of Arnav and Aarav in that way when she could care about comparison of Advay and Akash?

Is it because Akash is her blood while Arnav is not?

When she couldn't think of both of them in the Same way ,Does it mean she doesn't consider the both of them equals as she claims to be? Or is just a mere negligence ?

Whatever it was it's gonna cost them a lot.

On the other side,Meera who sat between them listening to them comparing her son with Akash,She felt satisfied as that is what she wanted to teach her friends in laws a lesson.

While on the other Akash stood shocked or better say pretended to be shocked with comparison and Soon recognised Meera.

"Hey Meera ,After a long time right? How's you doing?",Asked Akash pretending to be surprised.

"Akash, You? Wow ,great!",Said a visually surprised Meera which is nothing but an act.

"Yeah, Ofcourse Great it is.",Said Akash and went towards Meera to hug her.

"After a long time right?I'm really fine and how about you?", Asked Meera breaking the hug.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye,Do you know this Meera , Akash?",Asked Manorama narrowing her eyes at him.

"Yeah dear Mother,She is my friend in university.",Said Akash smiling at Meera and Meera smiled at him.

Payal felt uneasy knowing that they both are friends with each other, insecurity started kicking in her just by mere thought of them being friends.Akash looked at his Sister-in-law and blinked his eyes gesturing her with his eyes.He felt bad for Payal but to make everyone open their eyes from deep sleep ,he have to act , especially for his sister-in-law's happiness who is the main reason reason for getting his love.

Soon after Akash started chatting with Meera Which was not liked by Payal and Manorama didn't like the way the child is comparable with her Son.But she kept quiet and the same with Payal.

Kushi gave everyone their snacks with a Cup of beverages.

Everyone are engrossed in talking with Meera and Advay while Aarav was neglected along with her So called Mother Sheetal.

What she didn't know was this was the just beginning and Kushi,Akash grinned at their plan being successfully implemented.

Soon the days were passing,it was 3rd day of Meera in the house.It was evening and everyone are sitting are around on the cushions in the Hall.

"Woah.. You like playing chess ?Great champ.From where did you learnt? You know Akash too likes chess very much.",Said NK to Advay oblivious to the growing insecurity in Payal's face and disgust in Manorama's face.

"You are just like Akash ,Champ.",Said NK laughing.

"Yeah, Actually We were used to play chess in our university too.I know Akash likes chess very much.Right Akash?",Asked Meera smiling at Akash and Akash nodded his head.

In these three days, Sheetal and Aarav were being neglected or better family attention shifted towards the shy and obedient kid over a rude and arrogant kid.Aarav and Sheetal didn't liked it.They are being ignored and it can't be tolerable.