Epilogue 1

Author's Note

Before going to the update,
I just want to know, how was the story?
Did you like it?
Any favorite scene?

*Important*

Am I able to express the story in a good way?

Am I a good writer?

Anything that should change in me as a writer?

Please do respond as I've to improve myself to write anything.

Shantivan

After 6 Months

Arnav's Room

It's just dark outside, with no moon and stars just like the color of his life from past six months.It's going to be a very long night,a sleepless one ,the same one he has been getting from last six months.It has been six months,six months from when his wife,his usually chirpy butterfly wife went away from this house, from his life with her unusual pale and dull face and all that paleness was because of him, because of his Negligence and not to forget his damn ego.

He remembered her look when she was going away from his life.Her words when she was going away from his life wanting to get some space .... from him, from their marriage.

The moment she revealed about the truth and mostly her pain infront of family,he realised what a fool he was,still is.At the same time he realised who really cares for him and who should be first in his priority list unlike how he was kept at end in his family's priority list,his di who's indulged in her past, even without her knowledge,may be that's the reason she couldn't see anyone other than Aarav if Aarav is near to her.And then his Mami who cared to stand up for his son Akash and when it pointed at him,she didn't realised she should be doing the same with him but she didn't because he was not her priority.The one who gave her whole attention on him , from preparing his morning coffee to the moment of making him sleep after their love making ,he didn't gave her his attention.

She just asked some respect and trust between their love and he failed in giving her the same except his mistrust and disrespect.He was disgusted with himself if goes back to the time where he mistrusted and disrespected his Kushi despite of promising her of his love,a love which is incomplete without a factor called trust nad respect.He failed and she wanted some space.He let her go because to be honest he didn't have any right to ask her to stay with him or forgive him.When he didn't shown his trust & respect in a sacred relationship of their marriage whose base is love,how can he ask her to stay in the same relationship or asking her forgiveness for not showing respect and trust in her?A relationship where is there was no peace , not atleast according to his wife.Ofcourse,He found peace knowing that his love is his,his to be cherished, his to be admired,his to be love,his wife yet he couldn't show the same of whatever he knew, whatever he knew of his wife being his and his only love.It's his fault, ofcourse.He is getting punishment, atleast according to him ,a small punishment yet a big one to deal with, Staying away from his wife who is life,he knew that yet he didn't care to show it to her ,in a way building her insecurities.An insecurity which gave her no peace while he was in peace knowing that there is no Shyam or no NK who are his insecurities,between them.His Kushi was his.

If at all,her being distant from him gives her peace,he was ready for the distance even though he know the distance would kill him.Kill him while he is alive,After all the distance which has no due is real suffocation in a relationship , especially if that relationship is a sacred bond called marriage.

Arshi FS - Reality check ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara