trailer of second shot

It has been six months that I've started writing, the books of whatever is present in my work right now. I can't believe it, it had been six months that I'd became a writer. Thank you so much for the support from all of you. I really appreciate it. I couldn't have done without you till now. Keep supporting me. I apologize if I hurt anyone in anyway at any time. BTW I really don't know how I have created my wattpad account and for what reason,how I wasn't able to use it after creating it which lead me to log out from my account. But I remember that I wanted to write a story of my own which lead me to wattpad again & I tried, but still now I haven't written that story which I wanted to write instead wrote another & unexpected one & still writing.Hope I'll write the one I wanted to,soon. Cheers, Bhavana:)

Next Morning

Everyone are shocked looking at Khushi who is looking extra happy today. Arnav is too shocked looking at his wife who is looking extra active, jumping from one place to another place like a rabbit, flying from here to there like a butterfly, running like a metro express, in order to keep everything clean in case of main Hall, while in kitchen preparing special items with some special deserts not allowing anyone to enter into kitchen Even. Devyani and Anjali just looked at Khushi open mouthed looking at her excitement as if she is going to meet her Salman Khan - ji.

Anjali thought to put a speed breaker in front of her SIL. Khushi was passing through the hall once again after rechecking the curtains & plants. That's when Anjali stopped her SIL.

"Arreey.. Khushi ji, stop. Why are you running here and there? Calm down and sit. Why -", before Anjali can say more Khushi shut her up , cutting her off saying that, " Arrey Di, I have lot of work. Will talk to you later. Hey Devi mayya!" Muttering under her breath Khushi once again entered into kitchen.

Once again, Don't worry!

The full update is on my inkitt account.Click on my personal inkitt link at my about section.
Check it out!
Vote & Comment!
Follow my inkitt account for earlier updates.

I'm not sure if this will end in another one shot. So bear with it.