Lead a stray

You woke up to find things already packed and Obito sitting at the end of the bed.

Hey Obito what's wrong?
Y/N what if Kakashi is mad at me, I mean you know how me and him would get into fights all the time.
Obito you said gently, Kakashi cried when you "died" and he visits your grave and Rins grave on a daily basis. So Kakashi is going to be excited to see you.
Are you for sure?
Yes and I beat you can help him with his students.
Wait he has students?
Yes he dose Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno are his students.
Wait did you say Uchiha Y/N, Sasuke Uchiha! Itachi's little brother?
Umm yes Obito, Sasuke, you and Itachi are the last Uchiha's.

Though some of the village says that since Kakashi has the Sharingan he's technically Uchiha.
Oh yea my eye, kinda want it back but I have this one and that was a painful process, something I don't feel like doing.

*Knock knock*
Hey Tobi! Did you complete forget the mission we have today?! We have to find another tailed beast!
Shit I uhh me saa uhh, Tobi getting ready!
*Deidara slams the door open*
Hey Tobi don't mess this up!You have to hurry and stop being so annoying!

A few minutes later

Y/N, I want to go back to the leaf village but the Akatsuki won't let me go so easily, I swore a life time with the Akatsuki, and then I have to stop them for getting the 10 tails.
The what?!! You say
The ten tails Y/N, do you know there's a ten tails and he could destroy the leaf village!
Really, or are you over exaggerating?

No I am not, I would not lie to you or hurt you
Y/N.
What about when we where kids Obito? Umm can you explain that?
I umm Y/N I still feel really bad about that and I don't know if saying sorry will never make up for that. Obito says

Okay well you sho.....
TOBIIIII
GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE WE HAVE A MISSION!
Tobi is a coming. Obito says.
Okay anyways before I was so rudely interrupted I was going to say you should get going and I was only joking about what happened when we were kids. Now get going!

Tobi/Obito's POV

I wonder how I am going to get out of the Akatsuki?? I can't just leave they will find me. And not to mention Madara is still out there.
How am I going to get Y/N out of the base and Kakashi will hate me, I just know it.

Hey Tobi pay attention we need to find the 3 tails, or the host at least. We need to get all 9 tailed beast to make 10 tailed beast.

Yeah yeah Tobi is understanding. Tobi thinks that the 3 tails is in the water!
  Oh really no shit Tobi!  Deidara yelled.
I do not understand why I am assigned assignments with you! You are stupid Tobi!
How did you even become a part of the Akatsuki?!

Uhhh Deidara Senpai Tobi thinks we found 3 tails.
Tobi I do not care for you excuses! You lieeeee!
Ahhh no Tobi help me!! Deidara screams.

Tobi/Obito's POV

Well umm there Deidara goes, no since in saving him. Wait a minute, if I pretend I am dead to the Akatsuki then I am freed of the Akatsuki.
And me and Y/N could go back to the leaf village!

TOBI HELP ME OUT!! Deidara yells as he throws clay bombs at the 3 tails.
Tobi doesn't know how to save you Deidara Senpai.
GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME OUT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TOBI! Deidara yells.
Tobi looks down, I didn't have that good a friendship with Deidara but that really cut deep. I could "Sacrifice" myself for Deidara and the Akatsuki would think I died saving Deidara.

Deidara Senpai!! I'm coming to help you!
Tobi jumps in the back the of three tails.
Let my friend go 3 tails! Free him!!
Tobi teleports to where Deidara was caught by the 3 tails and then teleports Deidara out.
Deidara help me it got me! Deidara help!! Help!

Deidara rushes over to the 3 tails and starts to throw clay bombs at the beast.
Tobi teleport out of its grasp come on Tobi! Deidara screams.
The 3 tails struggles against Deidara's clay bombs, it runs into a cliff throwing rocks everywhere.
Deidara run! Just gooo! Run away it's to much!! Goo! Tobi screams.
But Tobi I will not leave you! The 3 tails will kill you! I cannot let that happen!
Go Deidara go!

The cliff starts to crumb and fall leaving an avalanche of rocks. Deidara runs over to the crumbed rocks.
The rocks start to tremble and the 3 tails emerges no Tobi to be seen.

DEIDARA POV
Tobi!! TOBI!! Where are you!
Oh no no no! NOOO!! TOBI! Deidara cries.
How am I going to tell Y/N!?
Deidara digs trough the rubble.
Tobi please! Please Tobi, come on out!
How how how am I going to tell her.
No Tobi, I actually found Tobi a friend, a very fond friend.
Why Tobi, why.

YOUR POV
What's taking them so long. You sigh.
I don't know, maybe they found the 3 tails. Konan reply's.
Maybe they did, I kinda want to go back to the leaf village but I do not know how to tell Tobi that.
We can't let you do that, you'll report us.
Konan I will not report you, you are a friend to me.

But I am an Akatsuki, the Akatsuki and leaf village are not supposed to be friends. Quite the opposite actually.
Yea I know but I will not report you or say where you are, possibly if I go back you will not want to attack the leaf village, I just was peace. No more blood shed please.
You see Konan look down and start to think really hard.
You kn...

The door slammed open interrupting you.
IT'S TOBI, HE'S... he's... Tobi is.. he is de... dead.
What!! What did you say Deidara!!
You heard me! Deidara runs off tears in his eyes and slams his door.
No! No he can't be!! You walk to Tobi's room.
It cannot be, he cannot be dead.
Obito can't be, we spoke of going back to the leaf village. He said the Akatsuki wouldn't let him go there is no way he could be dead.
He probably pretended to to die to be freed from the Akatsuki. They do not know that Obito is Tobi.
~
~
~

Tobi/Obito's POV
It's so dark down here. Finally daylight. I am sorry Deidara but you must believe I am gone.
He actually cares about me. :,)
Farwell my friend, no I need to go find Y/N. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm dead again.
I must be going, I will wait for Y/N to make her return to the leaf village. She has no reason to stay with the Akatsuki anymore.
I hope Madara believes I am dead too, I do not want him to ruin my life again.
Good bye Akatsuki.

YOUR POV

You began to pack the rest of your things, as you are packing you knock over one of Obitos masks. Old and broken the mask is.
Why would Obito keep a mask that is broken and no longer works?
I know that he didn't die, I can feel it. 
He will wait for me to return to the leaf village and I will call for Kakashi to tell him Obito is not dead.

You walk out of the room and to Deidara's door, you knock on the door.
What do you want Konan!?
Deidara it's me Y/N.
He walks over at opens the door, you walk in and see his room a mess; everything scattered around his room.
Deidara are you okay?.. You say.
Do I look okay to you! He looks up at you with tears in his eyes.

No.. I'm sorry Deidara, I just wanted to check on you. I know you acted like you did not care for Tobi but I know you did care for him. You really did.
I know that! Can you just leave!!! Deidara screams. 
I already was going to leave I came to say goodbye.
You kneel down and hug Deidara as he cries into your shoulder.

You walk down the hall with Deidara as he opens the door for you.
Can you say goodbye to everyone else for me?
Yes I will, goodbye Y/N! Safe travels. Deidara shakes your hand and gives you something, you open your hand and see he has made you a small clay bird.
Take this, it's a gift!
Thank you Deidara. Farewell my friend!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter, I am sorry I haven't updated in years and I do own you guys an explanation.
(These past few years have been really hard on me, and I received some hateful comments on previous chapters. I did give up on this story, but I own it to you guys to finish and some of you guys gave me hope to finish.)  Thank you for all the support, I have one final chapter I decided that I should give you guys more then one chapter.  I will finish the final chapter in a week. Again I am sorry for the wait.
Comment and vote what you want for the last chapter.
——————————————————————————————————————————————