Useless

Mashiho slumped his body on the wall hiding in the abondened class didn't want anyone to found him like this, Mashiho sigh, didn't able to hold his tears anymore, once the door already close behind him, his tears dripped endlessly.his heart ache so bad, he couldn't stand all of this anymore,Mashiho was sick seeing Junkyu like that who Looks so hurt because of Mashiho's words, he was sick when he looked at Junkyu's sad eyes, he feeling  sick when his lips said those words, that he don't want to see Junkyu again, which all just lies.

he was sick because he can't stop thinking about Junkyu, can't erase his face from Mashiho's memorise, remember all about Junkyu and Mashiho can't stop crying like a fool because he already become a liar."I love you...I am sorry I can't forget you.."  only those words could  Mashiho said, he didn't know how to hold himself anymore, between Junkyu and him are over,  Mashiho just want junkyu to smile again, and forget the painful past.but it turns out.. all became so heavy, maybe Mashiho should leave everything behind and never comeback again.. and all will becomes normal as before again, Junkyu can move on, forget everything about Mashiho and NoA...  and Mashiho.. maybe he can stop crying and never hurt again.. "should I disappear.. so no one will be hurt because of this love..maybe.. disappear is the best way...??"