Do I STILL HAVE CHANCE???

Two months already, and Mashiho never try to talk with Junkyu again and always avoiding him, junkyu on the other hand can't stand this anymore, he need to talk with Mashiho, these days he couldn't sleep well, he can't eat well, Junkyu even couldn't smile like he usual did, after Mashiho leave him, Junkyu just suddenly stop, stop talking with his friends and always avoiding everyone, he really stop everything, Junkyu also stop chasing after Mashiho.The suddenly changes make his friend worried and try to cheer him up but its useless, Junkyu just don't want to try anything anymore, he looks so lifeless."come on.. Junkyu Hyung, you can't be like this anymore, you need your life back.." yedam give him an advice one day but Junkyu just ignored him."you look so dead hyung..please, you make us worry" said Doyoung too, but again Junkyu just lying on his bed, didn't answer and didn't even make a move.Jihoon who just watching it clenching his fist tight."don't be a such loser Kyu, you the one who want this.. give it up already.." he said, angrily, Doyoung and Yedam pat Jihoon's back to calm him down and shook their heads give a sign to Jihoon, to stop talking."but hyung.." Doyoung quickly cut Yoonbin's words and push him out off Kyu's bedroom.Junkyu just stiffly laying in his bed, now he really now, Mashiho did affect his life like really hard. "I love him.. more than I thought I could be, I just realize It now.. and its too late.. I can keep talking and smiling after he's died and try to hid my sadness alone, but now I can't even let out a smile after he leave me, my love was gone, my life too.." those words keep replaying in his mind, junkyu without him knowing always crying in his sleep and called Mashiho's name.